amatherasu :-)

amatherasu :-)

Dec 21, 2023
if it where up to me I would never do it, it makes me quite angry that because of them I am going to have to end up doing it, if I could get rid of them there would honestly be no need to send my whole life, all my dreams to the trash. Every time they leave me alone I end up forgetting why I want death so much. but it is what you get. I no longer have the will to argue with them, to defend myself, I am sick of telling them the truth and explaining to them that I cannot do the things they ask of me and they always come back again and again with the same accusations and criticisms after I have shown them time and time again that they are false. It's obvious that this is going to end like this, I don't know what else they expect, so I considerer them advised enought. To be honest I think they are doing it on purpose, I am very surprised that they do not suspect the result they are going to achieve. It's surreal and incredible. I hate how they humiliate me and are so false and liars. For me they are mentally ill without a cure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep