OICU812

OICU812

Aug 31, 2023
This happened a couple of years ago. I researched and planned for 2-3 months. I read the Peaceful Pill Handbook for some CTB ideas. I didn't want to have a messy CTB, so firearms were out. I couldn't see myself eating 9-12 tubes of toothpaste as a poison. I thought about going to Mexico to get Nembutal but I ran out of time (and money). I remember coming across this story of a guy robbing / killing people by putting a cable tie around their neck and pulling tight, so that was my cost effective option. I went to Home Depot and bought some black three feet heavy duty cable ties. I dropped my suicide notes Friday afternoon in a blue mailbox to hold myself accountable, as in no turning back. I checked into a hotel on Friday night and threw myself a farewell party for one. I took five 10mg THC edibles (marijuana - Green Hornets from Colorado) and drank 1/2 bottle of rum. Needless to say, I passed out after midnight. I woke up around 10AM Saturday morning, and I started prepping for my CTB. I took a shower, took the remaining five 10mg THC edibles, and started drinking the rest of the rum with rum and cokes. After one hour when I was sufficiently high and drunk, I put the cable tie around my neck and pulled tight. I was supposed to pass out after two minutes, so I went to the bed and laid down. It was very hard to breathe, but I still managed. I think I passed out for a little bit, but I'm not sure of the time. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I woke up later and as I was heading towards the bathroom, I puked on the carpet. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and my face and head were blood red, and my neck was very swollen. I put one more cable tie on my neck and pulled tight, so now I have two of them on my neck. I stumble back to the bed and lay down again, drifting in and out of sleep. At one point I thought I head a knock on the door, but I ignored it. I kept drifting in and out of consciousness. I missed my check-out time and the cleaning crew checked up on me, found me in my condition, and called the Police. The next thing I remember is being awaken by Police and Firemen. They cut my cable ties off and took me by ambulance to the Emergency Room. I spent two nights in the hospital with a $50,000 bill. Luckily I didn't have to pay it since I was broke. Then I spent a month in a psych ward and they prescribed me Citalopram (antidepressant). My neck had severe rope burns on it and I lost feeling in part of my neck. My eyeballs were completely solid red for a while, like literally every part of the eyeball was red. Eventually I healed, but you can still see the marks on my neck - great conversation starter piece, right? After a year I stopped taking the antidepressant pills since they didn't do anything. Right now I guess I'm glad I survived (or delayed the inevitable), but CTB is still on my mind. Maybe not active CTB, but passive CTB, like die in a car crash, get hit by a car while running, run towards an active shooter, etc...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: jaxxon_sunn, It'sMyLife and Praestat_Mori
retardkid

retardkid

StupidF*ckingDruggie
Apr 8, 2023
well thats a sad one, but i want you to know that things can get better im not sugarcoating the fact that theres not a very good chance that they will but there could be a sliver of hope, i dont know your full situtation but i hope you can work things out.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your story!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That really sounds like such an awful experience, it's terrifying how trying to die can go wrong. But anyway best wishes.