nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
I created more "art" over the past few weeks. Failed art if you will cuz they never turn out the way I want. :ahhha:

I made this fruit salad bowl for my carnivorous kid so she'd be more willing to eat more fruits. I wanted to make a lion's face but it turned out looking more like the jigsaw puppet from the SAW movies.

I also carved an apple - not that impressive but my kid's favorite.

My kid asked me to make a teddy bear and Dora (a character from the kids show Dora the Explorer) from Play-Doh, the bear looks more like a pig and Dora looks more like Corpse Bride.

Swapped their heads (I'm a big of Tim Burton's film "Mars Attacks!", love the Martians pull a head swap for a woman and her pet Chihuahua) :
IMG 5750

"How To Train Your Dragon" Peppa pig version.
IMG 3749

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, josainsplorgat, mediocre and 26 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
No art is failed art. Any kind of art rarely comes out as you imagine it. But as long as it can be appreciated by others then you haven't failed, keep it up!

• Love
Reactions: voyager, mediocre, FriendofDeath and 5 others
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
That second one looks neat.

• Hugs
Reactions: nitrogen
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
The first one reminds me of a penguin, haha.

A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
That apple...Is it just me ?

1592239581476   Copy External contentduckduckgocom   Copy

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Woodnote, Deleted member 19276 and 5 others
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Adopt me. I'm delivered with diapers. I no longer suck nipples since the age of 7. I lost all my baby teeth and I no longer burp.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, nitrogen and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I vote for the swapped heads one and I'm thankful I don't take liquids after 4pm or I'd have spat my coffee out laughing :pfff: Brilliant effort.

• Hugs
Reactions: nitrogen and Deleted member 17331
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
Hmm, I should carve that same face on an eggplant - that'd definitely look more like the Scream guy.

Adopt me. I'm delivered with diapers. I no longer suck nipples since the age of 7. I lost all my baby teeth and I no longer burp.
Lol. Can you handle spicy food that burns on the way in AND way out? And being force-fed lots of steamed broccoli & kale? (no asparagus for you since you didn't mention being potty trained) If so, come to mama! :hug:

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Lol. Can you handle spicy food that burns on the way in AND way out? And being force-fed lots of steamed broccoli & kale? (no asparagus for you since you didn't mention being potty trained) If so, come to mama! :hug:

If you massage my neck to get it down, of course, with a disarming smile ! Deal : you'll receive a cauliflower at your doorstep, wrapped with a blue ribbon. It will be me in hestation

• Love
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Loved the pigs riding dinosaurs! That looks like the sort of thing I did when I was a kid! (make the toys ride dinos, that is, not ride them myself)

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and nitrogen
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Hmm, I should carve that same face on an eggplant - that'd definitely look more like the Scream guy.

I love broccoli and kale! Though I fear I might be getting into dodgy territory here so I'm just going to back away then stroll of whistling nonchalantly.

nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
I love broccoli and kale! Though I fear I might be getting into dodgy territory here so I'm just going to back away then stroll of whistling nonchalantly.
Hey hey hey, where do you think you're going, Grandpa Colon? Since you seem desperate to get adopted, I'll take you in :heh::devil:

Did you only see "broccoli and kale" and miss the spicy food part? No worries. I'll serve these household favorite dishes at the welcome party tonight. My 2.5 y/o might beat you at eating chili peppers. :haha:
1592336226093 1592336244615 1592336262781 1592336311446 IMG 5773 1592336489348

Edit: this is you:
wait-a-second-5c4f39.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Soul and pete_x
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
Damn that all looks good.

Reactions: Soul
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Hey hey hey, where do you think you're going, Grandpa Colon? Since you seem desperate to get adopted, I'll take you in :heh::devil:

Did you only see "broccoli and kale" and miss the spicy food part? No worries. I'll serve these family favorite dishes at the welcoming party tonight. My 2.5 y/o might beat you at eating chili peppers. :haha:
View attachment 37639View attachment 37640View attachment 37641View attachment 37642View attachment 37644View attachment 37645

Edit: this is you:
wait-a-second-5c4f39.png
Help, I'm being adopted against my will!
I'll have you know I have a very specific diet, mostly beer and ice cream. No, wait, that was before...
Now I'm practically vegetarian, not from design, just cuz it's easier and cheaper. Lots of garlic and spices please, that food looks grand.

nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
I'll have you know I have a very specific diet
Cool beans.

Now I'm practically vegetarian
Speaking of beans, you being a vegetarian, and my habit of lighting candles around the house, there's a not so slight risk of you getting flatulent and rocket to the moon on methane+hydrogen sulfide+ammonia biofuel/gas.

If that happens and you somehow manage to come back to earth, you'll get a time-out as punishment in a turnip hole in my backyard.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Beans! You have discovered my secret!
Why do I always end up in a hole in the back garden?
Seriously, this shit has happened to me more than you would imagine...

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Mars Attacks! I fucking love Mars Attacks - I jump up and down when it's on and try to get everyone to watch it and they all get mad at me. The Martians look and act just like the evil grandmother who raised me and it's totally cathartic when they go splat. I am so grateful to Tim Burton for that. Don't run - we are your friends! Fu icky bah!

PS I love your charming pigs on dinosaurs diorama, and the hotpot looks addictive.

• Love
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
The Martians look and act just like the evil grandmother who raised me
I kinda identify myself with the Martians' whimsical & deviant sides. :ahhha: I can totally fit in with their crowd by being who I am. And they look adorable in their tiny red underpants. This is so me:
tumblr_inline_mzdbygaFT41qzpuwx.gif

it's totally cathartic when they go splat
I know right. Here, have your catharsis of the day.
75117.gif

PS I love your charming pigs on dinosaurs diorama, and the hotpot looks addictive.
We also play in the Jurrasic Park style.
IMG 3733

• Love
Reactions: voyager, Deleted member 19276 and Soul
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
this is my favourite thing ive seen on here xD

• Hugs
Reactions: a_strange_day and nitrogen
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Oh my gosh, this is crazy adorable! Very interesting take, probably one of the most creative things I've seen. ^_^

Reactions: nitrogen and a_strange_day
B

Borabora

May 6, 2020
I created more "art" over the past few weeks. Failed art if you will cuz they never turn out the way I want. :ahhha:

I made this fruit salad bowl for my carnivorous kid so she'd be more willing to eat more fruits. I wanted to make a lion's face but it turned out looking more like the jigsaw puppet from the SAW movies.
View attachment 37573

I also carved an apple - not that impressive but my kid's favorite.
View attachment 37574

My kid asked me to make a teddy bear and Dora (a character from the kids show Dora the Explorer) from Play-Doh, the bear looks more like a pig and Dora looks more like Corpse Bride.
View attachment 37575

Swapped their heads (I'm a big of Tim Burton's film "Mars Attacks!", love the Martians pull a head swap for a woman and her pet Chihuahua) :
View attachment 37581

"How To Train Your Dragon" Peppa pig version.
View attachment 37580
Oh I love your art nitrogen. I love the 'apple piggie.' Looks yummy. Brought a smile to me. Thank you

• Love