• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
I tried meds, I tried getting into therapy for idk how long, but I just don't see the results, my therapist doesn't help. When I talk about my experience getting sa'd she said "thief will be thief if they had the chance" because I don't wear my hijab at that time EVEN THOUGH I CLEARLY SAID THAT IM WEARING BAGGY CLOTHES, BESIDES I ALREADY SAID THAT IM GETTING SA'D MORE WHEN I LOOK FEMININE AND WEAR MY HIJAB but when she Heard it she said "it's not the hijab's fault" I get it, but saying that thief will be thief if they had the chance is not very comforting isn't it? I talked about how I find "home" in death or suicide and said that my goals in life is to have a peaceful death and she said "well everybody wants that" I KNOW but it doesn't mean that their life circles around them yk? It's not their main goal, that's basically why I had to get help cause I'm different, I am suicidal. It's just seem like she's treating me like a teenager that just hit puberty and I don't like it. What should I do? Should I just stop seeing her?

• Hugs
Reactions: penguinl0v3s and lostforever77
MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
Your therapist doesn't seem very comforting. I'm no professional (my field of study is public relations, ironically enough), but I always was of the mind that listening without judgement was one of the best things you could do for someone. And then, of course, commiserating to the best of ones ability. It's never helpful (or at least it's never helped me) to have someone reply to a some woe of mine I shared with justification or explanation for why it happened the way it did. I've never found a particularly good outlet for my feelings so I don't know how effective a therapist is/isn't from any sort of personal experience, but I usually find it cathartic to write down my thoughts in a journal. May or may not be helpful, but here's hoping. Sorry that you had to sit through that.

• Love
Reactions: moya117
lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
I tried meds, I tried getting into therapy for idk how long, but I just don't see the results, my therapist doesn't help. When I talk about my experience getting sa'd she said "thief will be thief if they had the chance" because I don't wear my hijab at that time EVEN THOUGH I CLEARLY SAID THAT IM WEARING BAGGY CLOTHES, BESIDES I ALREADY SAID THAT IM GETTING SA'D MORE WHEN I LOOK FEMININE AND WEAR MY HIJAB but when she Heard it she said "it's not the hijab's fault" I get it, but saying that thief will be thief if they had the chance is not very comforting isn't it? I talked about how I find "home" in death or suicide and said that my goals in life is to have a peaceful death and she said "well everybody wants that" I KNOW but it doesn't mean that their life circles around them yk? It's not their main goal, that's basically why I had to get help cause I'm different, I am suicidal. It's just seem like she's treating me like a teenager that just hit puberty and I don't like it. What should I do? Should I just stop seeing her?
One word dear, YES. Therapy is an extremely personal experience. It will only work if you bare every part of yourself with out fear of judgement. Good Therapist will gently peel the lawyers open like an onion, until you get the heart of the problem. A bad one will want to do that as harshly as possible, and just like with an onion, only tears will be there. Find the right therapist for you, it will make all the difference. Until then we are here for you, any time of night or day.

• Love
Reactions: moya117
moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
Your therapist doesn't seem very comforting. I'm no professional (my field of study is public relations, ironically enough), but I always was of the mind that listening without judgement was one of the best things you could do for someone. And then, of course, commiserating to the best of ones ability. It's never helpful (or at least it's never helped me) to have someone reply to a some woe of mine I shared with justification or explanation for why it happened the way it did. I've never found a particularly good outlet for my feelings so I don't know how effective a therapist is/isn't from any sort of personal experience, but I usually find it cathartic to write down my thoughts in a journal. May or may not be helpful, but here's hoping. Sorry that you had to sit through that.
"It's never helpful (or at least it's never helped me) to have someone reply to a some woe of mine I shared with justification or explanation for why it happened the way it did." Same, idk, it's just like they're trying too hard to comfort me because otherwise they can't, I don't like those people, it'd be the same people that will be saying things like "it's god's plans" or sumn. Thank you and sorry you had to go through that
One word dear, YES. Therapy is an extremely personal experience. It will only work if you bare every part of yourself with out fear of judgement. Good Therapist will gently peel the lawyers open like an onion, until you get the heart of the problem. A bad one will want to do that as harshly as possible, and just like with an onion, only tears will be there. Find the right therapist for you, it will make all the difference. Until then we are here for you, any time of night or day.
The sad part is that there's no one I can find besides her, low resources when it comes to mental health in my country so I had to decide whether I want to just do meds all my entire life or do something with the help of a therapist that doesn't really do much, I've been only seeing her once though but her words doesn't sit right with me, sadly I have to go to another appointment on 21 Desember or I would feel bad cus if I don't go I basically ruined her schedule and waste her time

Reactions: MyLuckyStars