• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Hello there

I just wanted to share my experience of when I tried to end it with a box of 50 m g Nytol sleeping pills here in England

First I wanted to mention that the pharmacists are always happy to hand you over the 25 m g Nytol boxes , but are usually hesitant to hand you over the 50 m g ones and always ask a bunch of questions . I wonder why that is ?

I had a box in my hand and was laying down in my bed with some water next to me . I took one , then two , three four and got to downing nine pills with water . Here is what it felt like :

I started feeling a tight ness in my chest at around the fourth or fifth pill and by the 8th or 9th pill , I got a sensation in my stomach , it felt like some one was drumming my stomach from the inside and I got drowsy , I could feel I was starting to pass out . Panic started to kick in . I slowly got up and , where I usually stand tall , I actually felt like I was about 3 feet tall .... and I couldn't feel my body or legs , I felt like jelly . I mean I literally couldn't feel my legs and I felt 3 feet tall . When I walked , I felt drunk and managed to get to the kitchen tap and swallowed some water . I went out side and stood there for a few minutes

Survival instinct had kicked in that time

If only 9 Nytol pills could do that to me , ( make me feel I was passing out and also making me feel I had no legs , was three feet tall and felt like jelly ) what would 50 do ?

And what was happening with me when I experienced that ? Was it only a minor thing ?

Last edited:
Reactions: swaraj, Strumgewehr and Donewith_
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
DPH won't kill you but will put you into delirium (you will have nightmarish hallucinations that are not distinguishable from reality).
Chance of long lasting damage is high.

Reactions: swaraj, Now_And_Then and not_a_robot
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
lethal dose of Diphenhydramine is 4 grams as suggested in wiki. Everyone reacts to medications differently.. and also considering the tolerance levels. Not only in the case of Diphenhdramine.. but also for some other drugs when people take doses way less than what is toxic... it may turn out to be toxic for some people while some others will just have good sleep and wake up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Now_And_Then
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
DPH won't kill you but will put you into delirium (you will have nightmarish hallucinations that are not distinguishable from reality).
Chance of long lasting damage is high.

I turned to jelly , felt 3 feet tall and could feel my self passing out after only nine pills

What would a hundred do ?

Surely it would be worse ?
lethal dose of Diphenhydramine is 4 grams as suggested in wiki. Everyone reacts to medications differently.. and also considering the tolerance levels. Not only in the case of Diphenhdramine.. but also for some other drugs when people take doses way less than what is toxic... it may turn out to be toxic for some people while some others will just have good sleep and wake up.

Thank you for the reply

I am thinking Nytol sleeping pills would need to be mixed with some thing else in order for escape ?

Reactions: Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
there is the total process of 'diphenhydramine overdose' in wiki books..