Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Hello SS family, I'm still here sadly, but I felt like raising a controversial subject because I have no one to vent about this subject to. All of the staff, nurses doctors and consultants think the same way, yes I'm aware it's their job to keep me safe but it's like none of them have their own individuality and it really shows. In this country there are either public NHS psych wards or private ones, this is my first time in a private ward and to be honest it's just as shityy as the public one I was in in 2019. To start off with, my consultant completely stopped my high dose of lamotragine cold turkey which I'm sure he's very aware off the risks in doing so. *its how I ended up there to begin with, maybe it's my Aspergers but he seems so arrogant and wouldn't let me finish my speech on why I strongly disagreed with his actions in doing it. But from speaking time other ladies I am on the ward with I think it's pretty obvious that their goal is to get people off all their meds as quickly as possible so yeah I'm dealing with that kind of prick. I clearly need to be on medication but the ward round meetings last up most 15 minutes and are just so stressful because he sees me as a label and puts me into that box. I understand that the pharmapsucitical industry is full of controversy and general practitioners are quick to hand you pills for anything but some people do need it. I'm still allowed my PRN benzos for Insomnia and anxiety but I know that bastard is going to stop them this week I bet it. There's a lot more to this situation but I'm trying to not make it a TL;DR for you all.
Lastly, all of the day and night nurses tell me the same argument about suicide, and guess what it always goes back to religion. I honestly feel like it's very inappropriate to bring your personal beliefs into the work field but I guess they just don't ink what else to say right?
"what gives you the right to end your life when you didn't create it?" Is one of the answers I consistently receive.
I've always been agnostic but I'm getting to the point where I'm fed up of hearing people say theses things because it doesn't change or help me one bit. I would write another complaint about it but so much shit has gone on in the 2 weeks I've been here that I am getting to the point of pulling my hair out.
since my suicidal ideation has returned strongly I fear they will put me on a section 3, this one is up to six months.
Im cryijbb so much

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: All Things Must Pass, Wraith, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really hard what you have had to go through, psych wards are my worst nightmare. I just ignore people who bring their religion into everything, my argument to that would be 'we didn't ask to be born so we have the right to take our own lives'. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Wraith, Octavina and SuicideAwaits
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I hate so much when they use religion to "make us see how wrong we are".
Sorry you're going through so much. That's really tough.

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Wraith, Octavina and SuicideAwaits
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
I hate so much when they use religion to "make us see how wrong we are".
Sorry you're going through so much. That's really tough.

Hugs,

Matt
It is always the same argument I don't feel more at peace with it. My mother is catholic and my uncle is a pastor yet they understand that depression and suicidal ideation is not thoughts of 'the devil'
I really hope I can get home soon but because I opened up too much about how I still feel suicidal I am worrying that I will be put onto a higher section. My free will is gone, f**k the United Kingdom

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and WornOutLife