happylilsht

happylilsht

Jan 23, 2021
my biggest regret is not ending it earlier dragging it any longer only causes harm to those around me and to new people that come in contact with me and ik now me ctb will affect people negatively just like my existence did. I'm a harmful person and i hate myself if only I wasn't such a coward and ended it sooner.. i need to get my shit together and start planning my exist. Next year is my time no doubt.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Skathon, Fred Sailor and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
I can't believe I've been existing in this world for 33 years. Ridiculous!

Reactions: happylilsht
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
J can relate, I wish I had done it WAY sooner. It makes it so much more complicated and tough to do. But I have slowly peeled away the layers and am trying not to give a fuck about anything and focus on my ctb which I have planned for next month - here's hoping I can stick to it.

Reactions: happylilsht
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I'm always going to hate myself for not killing myself when I had the chance at 15 when I was prescribed morphine, Percocet and oxy. To this day i get angry when I realize this that I could have long been dead if I wanted to

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, suicide4me and happylilsht
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Long before I was 30, I always felt I was not going to live past that age. I felt that was the time when I would no longer be here. Well, that time has came and went and I feelan error has been made. My life has gotten considerably worse since then which leads me to believe I missed my death date and that's why I absolutely MUST erase my existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and happylilsht
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
If this was my fate, then my existence was also a hugeee mistake

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and happylilsht