• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I have stated elsewhere in the Forum that I can't summon up the courage to kill myself, and I know that I keep looking for excuses.
Today ? Well, I am interested in the outcome of the Peterborough by-election, then there will be Question Time on TV. (This won't mean much to people outside UK). Tomorrow there will be something else.

If I am deterred by such superficial things, am I really serious about my suicidal intent ?

• Aww..
Reactions: martha
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I'm so out of touch with current events I didn't realise by-election that was happening today. The result will probably give me more reason to catch the bus lol. I would say there's no rush whatsoever and if there are things still keeping you here then it's just not your time yet and that's fine.

Reactions: Halo13 and martha
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019

sometimes we are touched by something, that we cannot put in words
then our inner child is talking to us
we have to listen

Reactions: Halo13
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
If I am deterred by such superficial things, am I really serious about my suicidal intent ?
Why the hurry? If you can put it off another day to see if you can get better somehow, by all means do so. This is not a race.