ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
If we were in a relationship what he's doing to me would be illegal but we're not so he can literally ruin my life with impunity. I feel like I need to choke myself out. Only to self harm so the feelings in my neck will go. Fml

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Life sucks and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm really sorry you're going through this.
Can't you just stop seeing this person? It seems you'd be much better without him in your life.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
I'm really sorry you're going through this.
Can't you just stop seeing this person? It seems you'd be much better without him in your life.
You came back?

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You came back?
Hi, my friend! Yesss I did. I just posted a thread explaining that basically, I can't live without SS because there's nowhere else in which people and I can understand each other so much.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
We've got kids. He said to me I'm not allowed to stop speaking to him. Well I have. I'm going to see if we can move forward using a contact centre

Reactions: WornOutLife
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
We've got kids. He said to me I'm not allowed to stop speaking to him. Well I have. I'm going to see if we can move forward using a contact centre
You are absolutely not required to speak to anyone. If he contacts you, you can press harassment charges and get a restraining order. If there are any health issues with the kids, the physician can call him. If it's school issues, an administrator or counselor can contact him.

No court in any country can force someone to interact with someone.

Edit: I think you may want to leave texting or email as an option if there is an emergency either way. The nice thing about written communication is it's recorded, so there is a record if anything ever needs to be presented to a judge.

Last edited: