AJAX

AJAX

AJAX
Apr 3, 2023
Me and my ex boy friend broke up back in august. This pasts months we had decided to try it again. I agreed cause i loved this guy. We weren't anything, just two ex lovers testing the waters again. Coming the start of this month, he became cold towards me. After two weeks that felt like hell i finally got him to admit his feeling for me changed, he didn't love me anymore. I was devastated, not much because he didn't love me but more for the attachment i had to him and how he treated me. I wish i had never replied to his Instagram message, i wish i had block him. When this happened i started cutting again and got into a awful state.

Now fast-forward today. I was managing, with everything. This was until his best friend called me to tell me he was cutting my ex of his life. I asked hm why? and he said its because he is a easy fuck type of guy, and that he had always been. He told me that even now after just days of finishing it off with my ex, he is already hooking up with people. When he told me this my legs started to shake, i feel awful. Strangely calm but i feel empty. I hate this guy so much. I am being "replaced" with easy sex, meaningless sex. He took my virginity, he took my first everything.

This makes me feel like another number in his list. I want to starve myself of how degusted i am, walk until i cant anymore just so i can feel better. I hate him so much. Call my childish I dont care but i cant with this, i loved him why am i being replaced like that. Not even a mourning for our relationship. Nothing.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aspiring Mushroom, __dystop1a__, davidtorez and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I cried reading this because of the fact that I have way in the past had good lady friends who were burned by some dirt bag guys.

Now for the best part, remember the old saying "what goes around comes around?", all and I mean all the guys that I knew that acted that way towards gals were burned and cried in their beer.

One guy cheated on every gal that he went out with until his luck ran out and got a lady in family way and he got married to her. Well guess what, a few years later his wife started cheating on him and they got divorced and he had child support payments for like 16 more years. When he was crying in his beer one time when I was in the same pub, I went up to him and just said karma and walked out.

Believe me, young lady, he WILL get his come-up-pance they ALL do, at least what I have seen in 68 plus years.

You are a WONDERFULLY kind and caring spirit, and I am so darn happy to have you as a friend and I am always around if you would like to chat.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LostSoul1965 and ForgottenAgain
Q

qw3rty259

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I don't get why people attribute too much meaning to losing virginity or everything that is "first", first relationships, first kiss and bla bla bla. Life isn't a fairy tail, I guess there are some instances of people living their whole life with their first partners, but I think those are rather exceptions. It'll be better for everyone to perceive first sex, relationship, etc adequately. It's not the end of the world, you've got experience, and you know better what you want now. It's a win. I don't get why you perceive it's like you were used, robbed, or something. You liked each other at that moment, so I hope you both wanted it. So I don't see a problem here. Sex is a thing that brings joy to every person involved. So he didn't take anything from you basically. He's just a fuck boy. You can easily "replace" him too if you want. And It's better to have a light-hearted attitude towards it and have fun. Those who really care will stay.
Also there are plenty of guys who'll act for a pretty long time like they're rEaLly In LoVe WiTh yoU to just have sex with you and then dump you. Why would anyone waste time on that? So I don't get how it's better than just hooking up with someone you like if you want to and see if the person is interested in something more than just that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashu
davidtorez

davidtorez

Mage
Mar 8, 2024
Getting back with an ex is like microwaving mcdonalds chips the day after , no thanks. Find someone new

• Yay!
Reactions: LostSoul1965
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I understand you. I was with my first boyfriend for almost 5 years, then he broke up with me and literally 3 days later he was already going on dates.

Depending on your age, this sort of end of relationship can be incredibly devastating. When I had my first kiss I was incredibly nervous and not ready, I said so, but after insistence from the guy, we did kiss and he left me literally hours later. I felt used, so disgusted.

These first experiences have a lot of importance, at least for me they did as I was always a very romantic and incredibly shy person. They had a lot of importance for you as well.

I'm sorry he treated you so poorly, some people really don't put importance on other's feelings. It's horrible.
He will most definitely feel the consequences of his actions, that's what happened with the 2 guys I spoke about. The first one wanted to get back with me a year later and even contacted me again 10 years later! The second one apologised for his behaviour 5 years later.

It is going to be painful, heartbreak sucks ass and that kind of disappointment is a pill that is hard to swallow, but your heart will move on from this. It will be easier as time goes on, specifically because he moved on so fast, it's easier to reason about when one party is clearly in the wrong.

I'm sorry it ended the way it did šŸ«‚
I don't get why people attribute too much meaning to losing virginity or everything that is "first", first relationships, first kiss and bla bla bla. Life isn't a fairy tail, I guess there are some instances of people living their whole life with their first partners, but I think those are rather exceptions. It'll be better for everyone to perceive first sex, relationship, etc adequately. It's not the end of the world, you've got experience, and you know better what you want now. It's a win. I don't get why you perceive it's like you were used, robbed, or something. You liked each other at that moment, so I hope you both wanted it. So I don't see a problem here. Sex is a thing that brings joy to every person involved. So he didn't take anything from you basically. He's just a fuck boy. You can easily "replace" him too if you want. And It's better to have a light-hearted attitude towards it and have fun. Those who really care will stay.
Also there are plenty of guys who'll act for a pretty long time like they're rEaLly In LoVe WiTh yoU to just have sex with you and then dump you. Why would anyone waste time on that? So I don't get how it's better than just hooking up with someone you like if you want to and see if a person is interested in something more than just that.
I think it's all about one's perspective towards relationships. If you're a romantic, it is hard to perceive relationships that casually. A romantic relationship is important for someone who's romantic, those first experiences are important as well, specially if you're a woman I'd say as first sex can hurt, you're putting a lot of trust on the partner. It hurts if they just move on quickly, makes one feel like they were unimportant and no one likes that, especially if they shared vulnerable first moments like first kiss and first sex.

I think a lot of people could never just hook up and see what happens. I could never share my body so intimately that casually, but some people can and it works for them which is great, it just doesn't work for everyone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere
AJAX

AJAX

AJAX
Apr 3, 2023
Also there are plenty of guys who'll act for a pretty long time like they're rEaLly In LoVe WiTh yoU to just have sex with you and then dump you. Why would anyone waste time on that? So I don't get how it's better than just hooking up with someone you like if you want to and see if the person is interested in something more than just that.
i am not into shallow sex. I dont see the benefit in having sex if i dont like the person on a deep emotional level. I was sexually harassed so shallow sexual interactions make me feel horrible. I know life is not a a fairytale but i dont understand how i cant get threated like i treat others.

Q

qw3rty259

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
i dont understand how i cant get threated like i treat others.
If by this you mean "to be with you until death" then you can do nothing aside from trust somebody. But there are too many reasons why a relationship can come to an end. You stumbled upon one of them. I think it's better to treasure time with someone who you cherish while you both feel the same, and don't regret it if it ends, cause it's time well spent.

__dystop1a__

__dystop1a__

šŸ©ø
Jul 30, 2024
Me and my ex boy friend broke up back in august. This pasts months we had decided to try it again. I agreed cause i loved this guy. We weren't anything, just two ex lovers testing the waters again. Coming the start of this month, he became cold towards me. After two weeks that felt like hell i finally got him to admit his feeling for me changed, he didn't love me anymore. I was devastated, not much because he didn't love me but more for the attachment i had to him and how he treated me. I wish i had never replied to his Instagram message, i wish i had block him. When this happened i started cutting again and got into a awful state.

Now fast-forward today. I was managing, with everything. This was until his best friend called me to tell me he was cutting my ex of his life. I asked hm why? and he said its because he is a easy fuck type of guy, and that he had always been. He told me that even now after just days of finishing it off with my ex, he is already hooking up with people. When he told me this my legs started to shake, i feel awful. Strangely calm but i feel empty. I hate this guy so much. I am being "replaced" with easy sex, meaningless sex. He took my virginity, he took my first everything.

This makes me feel like another number in his list. I want to starve myself of how degusted i am, walk until i cant anymore just so i can feel better. I hate him so much. Call my childish I dont care but i cant with this, i loved him why am i being replaced like that. Not even a mourning for our relationship. Nothing.
My ex did almost exactly the same so I understand your pain very very well. He's being laughing at me, him and everyone he knows. He also took my virginity and I will never get it back. I feel hopeless, I hate him so much and I also started cutting myself because of him.
They are horrible people.
I hope you can get through this, I'm here if you need to talk.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere