IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I'm sure I've spoken more than enough about it but I cheated on my ex, regretted it and tried to hide it, person I kissed told my ex, ex broke up with me, life in shambles

As the title says my ex is having a sleepover with their ex and one of my best friends. I fear theyre going to try and get back at me by sleeping with one of them (or worst case scenario both). I feel like this is a CRAZY delusion potentially but if it happens I think I would CTB without second thought. The thought of my ex sleeping with someone else is nauseating enough let alone my best friend or their ex. I'm trying to mentally prep for the worst but I couldn't imagine they'd go through with it? They were very immature and posted on social media making fun of me for trying to CTB so I imagine this odd revenge sex thing wouldnt be out of the picture entirely. If anything happens I'll update this thread or make a new one but i'm really hoping it's just to catch up and not get back at me through some form of fuck fueled revenge.

Extra context: their ex wanted an open relationship at one point, my best friend used to have a crush on my ex and even proposed friends with benefits (before we were dating and my ex said no) so they've all openly discussed sex with each other

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Are you soliciting advice? If not, never mind

Would you say your ex has narcissistic traits? It could lead to (healable) functional brain damage

If you don't mind me saying — hopefully this shakes you out of your painful fight/flight/etc mindset — your ex appears to be a low-quality hypocritical bitch. It may not seem that way to you; you may have self-blame or nice feelings about her. But she's a piece of shit behind whatever face you see in your head:
While dating her I kissed another girl who my now ex told me I wasnt allowed to be friends with. [...]

For a bit of context to the kiss I had been feeling insecure in my relationship bcus my girlfriend wasn't showing any interest in my life since they moved and were dorming with their crush of 7 years who she wanted to fuck. The restrictions placed on me + my girlfriend living with someone they had wanted to fuck + self-gaslighting into thinking my ex was definitely cheating on me led to everything happening.

How dare that donkey-slut dorm with someone she "wanted to fuck" — while she told you not to be friends with your mistress. And how dare YOU for devaluing yourself beneath such a dirty animal! There's FAR better girls out there lonely for care! You did yourself a favor by cheating; you just didn't go far enough

Maybe YOU need to be playing with girls. Better ones than her. Block & humiliate her; prepare a sad post on social media about how your mistress was SO hot that you just couldn't resist, and even after your breakup you can't get her (or someone else) out of your mind. Say you're glad that your ex had the courage to get away from you — a baaaad boy who's just not good for her. Drop your best friend for sleeping over. Whatever it takes to heal

You don't need to win a sex arms race; ignore her. To the extent you compete, do so on love & quality. Maybe you can become a great lover that satisfies girls' deepest needs. (And really, try to treat them decently, in proportion to their decency.) Narcissists are often miserable behind their masks. You can "mortify" her, without being mortified in return

Get. Better. People. Friends, partners, whatever

Anyway, just a rough sketch of an idea. You seem to be a guy who can get girls. Hope this somehow helps?

There's good relationship resources from Orion Taraban & Alexander Grace

Last edited:
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Why would they tell you if they did it?