A

Ayloy

Apr 13, 2023
What the hell do I do. I have three WiFi options & this is the best one. It's the only option that works, now it's too bad for a call online. I entire support & friend group is gone. They're my reasons for living. Now I can barely text them. I don't know what to do. Spectrum can eat a d^ck. If I die I blame capitalism.

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Maybe you can use your phone if you have unlimited data, or can maybe sit in a car next to a cafe with internet?

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
What the hell do I do. I have three WiFi options & this is the best one. It's the only option that works, now it's too bad for a call online. I entire support & friend group is gone. They're my reasons for living. Now I can barely text them. I don't know what to do. Spectrum can eat a d^ck. If I die I blame capitalism.
Why did spectrum cut you from their wifi? Or is the service just atrocious

A

Ayloy

Apr 13, 2023
Why did spectrum cut you from their wifi? Or is the service just atrocious
Service is awful & only gets worse as time moves forward. Recently it's packet loss & jitter causing the issues.

• Aww..
Reactions: nozomu
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Service is awful & only gets worse as time moves forward. Recently it's packet loss & jitter causing the issues.
Is it possible to contact them and let them know you aren't happy about the service? They may send a technician to fix it