ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I dont know why the hell im still living. Every single day, all i do when im not sleeping is overthink, overanalyze, overcomplicate and stress about every little detail of my life. The night's before i have to go to work are the worst, it makes me feel like a death row inmate waiting to be walked to the gallows.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Sslsh, demuic and 4 others
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
All I want to do is just relax but everything little thing is a constant trigger or annoyance. Upstairs neighbors stomping around and yelling all night. People outside blasting their shitty music in their cars and loudly revving their engines.

Random people approaching me asking me for money when I am in public. Random phone calls and texts asking me for favors.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic and ClownMe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. I think it is the curse of being conscious, our minds like to torture us I have an overactive mind which gives me insomnia. There is an constant feeling of dread which comes with just existing. Its why I want to ctb, it is like freedom from this life.

• Love
Reactions: BottomlessPit and ClownMe
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Same same same, can't stop worrying, have you gone to the dr about anxiety? Pills are the only way I think. :aw:

Reactions: ClownMe
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Same same same, can't stop worrying, have you gone to the dr about anxiety? Pills are the only way I think. :aw:
Ive tried all different kinds of medications, all failed and some managed to make me even more suicidal than i already am normally.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Ive tried all different kinds of medications, all failed and some managed to make me even more suicidal than i already am normally.
;-;:notsure: I am sorry to hear that. I'm a nervous wreck normally to, hate it, brain is a mess.

BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
I'm in the same boat. Socializing is the biggest stress factor for me. Even when I'm alone in my home the stress doesn't stop because my brain keeps on showing me all my social fuck ups over and over again. The self-hatred is so intense sometimes.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sslsh and demuic
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
I can't wait to die. Life is a curse. Humanity doesn't exist.

Reactions: BottomlessPit