D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I've been working on a project lately, and putting lots of effort into it. I've been working on it for a few months now. The project was mostly wrecked today.

I know it's a minor thing to complain about, but I feel like no matter how much effort I put into improving my life I always end up in square one.

I'm so exhausted. I'm such a failure.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, Life sucks, KleinerWolf and 6 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I often feel the same. It's really tough to get back up again and set your shoulder to it. :hug:
What was the project? You say mostly wrecked, can you somehow pick up the pieces and start again? maybe have a break first and come to it with new eyes?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Apathy79, woxihuanni and 1 other person
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I feel like no matter how much effort I put into improving my life I always end up in square one.

I'm sorry that you're feeling like that. I don't think you're a failure. Any effort that you make to improve your life and to work on your dreams isn't in vain, even if it seems like it's not going anywhere. Meanwhile, you are gaining experience and you learn what works and what doesn't. I'd take a break for a little while and do something else. Maybe you'll have a eureka moment.

I remember when I used to make projects for school and the professor would change it every few days and I had to remake it again and again. I used to get frustrated and do something else. When I got back to the project I had a breakthrough. Unfortunately, that wasn't good enough for my prof.

I wish you good luck! :heart: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Like a physical project? I'm picturing like what Andy Dufresne was making for the warden in Shawshank Redemption - how close am I?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've been working on a project lately, and putting lots of effort into it. I've been working on it for a few months now. The project was mostly wrecked today.

I know it's a minor thing to complain about, but I feel like no matter how much effort I put into improving my life I always end up in square one.

If you've been putting alot of effort into a few month long project only to have it wrecked I'd say that's definitely something to be upset over!

I can understand the frustration of always being knocked back to square one. I hope you're able to salvage and or fix the damage thats been done to your project.