SantasHelper

SantasHelper

Living the ‘gift’ of life
Apr 14, 2023
A few months ago, I've been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer that can be fatal.

Since being diagnosed, I've felt a lot of peace knowing I don't have a lot of time left here. Even if it's just a few years. I always wanted to die, but I never wanted to CTB because I didn't want to pass the pain to others. With cancer, the pain will pass, just not as bad as if I were to CTB.

I'm still depressed, probably a bit less than before, but I still think about CTB daily, I still think about wanting to let go of this life. But it looks like I have my ticket. The deadline is far away…but I'm fine with that.

This won't be my last post, I don't get on here a lot because I've been trying to do things I've always wanted to do. Like try new foods. I've been hiking. I've went out to bars and started drinking. I've done some other things I never had the courage to do. Now I do it— it doesn't make me happy. But I feel accomplished & have took something off my bucket list.

I hope you all find peace one day, regardless of what you choose to do, whether if it's recovery & living, or CTB.
❤️🎄

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TapeMachine, greebo6, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
poppysgarden

poppysgarden

Jul 12, 2023
glad you have your way out. i am hoping the same happens to me. i am ready to go. i am a coward and too scared to do it myself

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and SantasHelper
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to feel so at peace, I wish you the best with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: SantasHelper and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm happy for you that you will soon be free from this dreadful existence, yet I hope that you dont suffer too much pain.

• Love
Reactions: SantasHelper