mondaymornings

mondaymornings

always tired
Mar 21, 2023
Something I noticed a couple years back is that, even when I'm not actively having a nightmare, my dream leaves me feeling uneasy. Does anyone else have that kind of problem? Where you just don't have any good dreams for some reason?

I honestly might start posting some dreams of mine that have either reoccurred enough to notice, or been noteworthy enough for me to hazily jot down in my notes app lol.

• Love
Reactions: Inside Out and Xernarot
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
That's interesting to me because mine are usually just meaningless nonsense

mondaymornings

mondaymornings

always tired
Mar 21, 2023
That's interesting to me because mine are usually just meaningless nonsense
I honestly wish that was the case. Even in "boring" dreams there's this creeping feeling that something is wrong. I really can't explain it. Like uncanny valley but for general situations, not faces. If that makes sense.

• Informative
Reactions: Sulyya
Xernarot

Xernarot

Always Tired
Mar 23, 2023
I've constantly been having unsettling or just weird dreams for the past 3-4 years or so. I can have the dream be somewhat nice in the beginning, but it always turns grim towards the end. I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing to have these kinds of dreams, it's kind of interesting to see what the mind comes up with, but it would be nice to have a relaxing and fun dream every once in a while. Haha.
The most unsettling dream I had recently was of a random guy eating my face. Like, literally biting down and ripping chunks of my face off with his teeth. I can still remember the sensation, makes me shiver. :eh: The scariest part was me waking up and still feeling my face hurt, must of scratched my face with my nails or something while having the dream, hehe.
I'd love to hear about your dreams, if you don't mind sharing them. I always find them so fascinating, especially the weirder ones! ;)

• Love
Reactions: mondaymornings
mondaymornings

mondaymornings

always tired
Mar 21, 2023
The most unsettling dream I had recently was of a random guy eating my face. Like, literally biting down and ripping chunks of my face off with his teeth.
Good Lord oh my god. Reminds me of one I had where I started ripping off chunks of my own face lol.
Yeah, I'll definitely post some of my dreams on here then :)

• Love
Reactions: Xernarot
Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
Yes definitely. Even when my dreams are just nonsense, they're always very tense and stressful for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: mondaymornings
P

PoisonousPotato

Student
Feb 1, 2023
mine are weird and stressful but it's because of venlafaxine + sleep apnea. at 300 - 375mg i had panic attacks almost every night.

• Hugs
Reactions: heartbroken12 and mondaymornings