MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Hey guys, I just wanted to share with you about my dream I had at night.
Im not gonna tell it to anyone so I thought Ill share here if anyone is interested.
Anyways the dream was pretty sick, I didnt have the most suicidial day, in fact I wasnt suicidial or depressed really, I just had a down at night but anyways here how it goes:

I am standing in familiar street to me close to my school, it is long and has a lot of buildings in it. All of a sudden im talking with someone and I see a girl standing out on the edge of her living room window on the last floor, it was in front of me and I wanted to shout, but I was standing on the other side of the street which is kinda far. I dont remember if I abled to scream lol but she fell hardly on the pavement and I remember the squashing noise and blood splashing all over, I felt sad. Then after few mins when we just recovered from that scene another girl her sis it seems (although she looked different, the first one was a blonde girl and then second smaller brunette haired girl) jumped off the same window, it happened so unexpectedly I didnt even see it, now we were in full shock and couldnt believe our eyes. Soon after (cant tell how long) another two girls jumped of the last floor as well from a different building, I saw it too, then ambulances and people started gathering and screaming. While this was happening another 2 girls jumped off another nearby building I dont remember where exactly but that was nearly the end of my dream. I wokeup.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Sannti, Forever Sleep, edu0z and 1 other person
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
It's like the 1929 panic at the New York Stock Exchange on Wall Street... but with girls.

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
It's like the 1929 panic at the New York Stock Exchange on Wall Street... but with girls.
Im sorry, u mean the black tuesday and depression thing or is that a movie?

Reactions: edu0z
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
That is an interesting dream. Mental torture perhaps. Out of curiosity are you concerned it's a sign of something to come? Or are you thinking it's a reflection of yourself? Whatever your thinkin I t's definitely a unique dream.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
just a joke... bad dream, sorry
oh lol *sadw*
That is an interesting dream. Mental torture perhaps. Out of curiosity are you concerned it's a sign of something to come? Or are you thinking it's a reflection of yourself? Whatever your thinkin I t's definitely a unique dream.
Something to come.