Valnnn

Valnnn

Jul 13, 2024
We had 5 dogs living in a low income small house. Never took them for walks so they were always locked in the second floor, sleeping all day. The house was a mess, urine and shit everywhere, it was impossible to go the third floor without wanting to throw up (the same floor where we do laundry). The dogs were skinny asf and some of them had allergies bc of negligence, one was in a really bad state that even the vet thought it was a stray dog that I found or something, we were broke (and still are) so I had to have sex with this guy so he can pay for the treatment, it costed like +200 dollars.

Despite all that, my family has always said that they love them and always refused to the idea of gaving them away. After months of demanding they finally accepted. We couldn't find anyone tho, or at least thats what my mom said
They found this vet who was willing to find a new home for 3 of them but we found out later that he was planning to put them to sleep so he can scam my mom.

We kept looking but no luck. I gave up at that point, I was severly depressed and didn't leave my room bc I couldn't stand looking at my dogs or the house in that state. My mom knew abt this so she was desperate to find owners so I could get better. I guess she really was desperate bc she asked this vet for help. He took one of them, fixed him and sent him to his new house. (400 soles for all that) Turns out that the dog went missing the day before the vet finally accepted to take us to see him. We don't even know if thats true or if he just killed him.

My brother blames us, me specially, bc he's right, its all my fault. I didn't help with the cleaning at all I was just complaining all these past few months, I didn't do shit but rotting in bed all day, didn't make the effort to take them out, although when they were only 3 I was the only one who did it, I even managaed to cure the reactivity of one of them, but couldn't do the same for these 2. Its true tho I was being a piece of shit, I don't think that being depressed is an excuse for how I acted. I hate myself, I really hate myself. Yesterday I finally left home after months of being isolated, I had a crisis, and thats when I realized that theres no point in keep trying anymore. Im tired of this. I hope my family finds the dog and bring him back, although tbh idk if hes better off dead. I also hope they can forgive me one day. Im done

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: wren-briar, NullSz00, damienlerone03 and 9 others
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
one was in a really bad state that even the vet thought it was a stray dog that I found or something, we were broke (and still are) so I had to have sex with this guy so he can pay for the treatment, it costed like +200 dollars.
Your family was okay with you having sex for money to save the dog?? I am so, so sorry. Your home life situation sounds so sad and toxic. You do not deserve that at all.

Reactions: wren-briar
Valnnn

Valnnn

Jul 13, 2024
Your family was okay with you having sex for money to save the dog?? I am so, so sorry. Your home life situation sounds so sad and toxic. You do not deserve that at all.
ofc that my family doesn't know abt it, they thought it was my boyfriend paying for the treatment. I really deserve to die, my family hates me and they are nnever forgiving me, I can't stand this shit anymore

• Aww..
Reactions: wren-briar, qualityOV3Rquantity, damienlerone03 and 1 other person
Valnnn

Valnnn

Jul 13, 2024
Update: my brother is so mad with us woth my mom, he told her to fucking die, shes crying herself out and she has high blood pressure I don't want her to have a stroke or something, the anxiety is killing me. This hurts a lot, my head hirts I can't stop crying it hurts so much I can't deal with this shit, I ruined my famoly again it's all bc of me. Ya no aguanto I really need to kill myself asap knw that there was no future for. e anyways. I don't understand why god keeps doing this to me, giving me hope and then crushing me into pieces, Im so tired of this Im really tired Idc anymore I guess I will go to the sea or jump off a bridge or something, I just want this to end

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar, NullSz00 and damienlerone03
A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
I'm so sorry you are going through that, it sounds absolutely not ok. I hope things work out for you and get better.

bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
No, it's not your fault. It was extremely irresponsible of your family to keep more dogs than they could handle. You literally gave up your body to pay for their stupidity and they want to get mad that you didn't clean? It wouldn't have mattered if you did. Five dogs can't simply live in a small house. None of this is your fault.