LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
What can I say, yesterday I just wanted to spend the Christmas in peace with my gf but what happened... Of course my mother, father and my ugly ass brothers had to ruin it. They came to my address and started ringing the door like all the time, were screaming outside and when one of the neighbors let them in, they were banging on the door like crazy.
I had to call the police on them in order to make them leave the area. Like wtf., I didn't invite them, they were acting as if we were in some scripted reality show and they were mad because I didn't let them see my sister who also didn't wanted to see them.
So annoying, my mood for the rest of the evening was ruined and today in the morning I discovered that one of them kicked my car door but luckily I just took my toilet plunger and some boiling water to bend the door back in it's previous shape but before I did that, I made a police report.
I guess I only will be able to get rid of all this craziness when I finally move out of this country. I'm getting sick from all this shit...

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: GreyCTB, LivideLamb, Disappointered and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you went through, it's terrible how other people can ruin things and just cause us to suffer more. It's understandable as to why you would feel so tired, but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Disappointered
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Christmas seems to intensify the crazy in people. I'm sorry you had such a rough time.

Reactions: Sister of the Moon
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
Oh god, that sounds terrible. I'm happy that I don't have very many people around this christmas.

BabyBlueSedan

BabyBlueSedan

Dec 23, 2022
wow, they sound like awful people. why do so many people feel entitled to our time and presence?? and good for you for filing that police report, what a shit show

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
wow, they sound like awful people. why do so many people feel entitled to our time and presence?? and good for you for filing that police report, what a shit show
If I would have to guess, this is a typical Karen behavior.
I wouldn't wonder if they would act like this in stores and other places. But yeah, I hope it's the last time I see them. If it comes for me, I wouldn't mind if they would become homeless and live in a camper on their property