uglyidiot

uglyidiot

Aug 12, 2023
i'm extremely ugly and generally have the worst genetics in every single aspect of my face and body. i think that this (among other things) is just holding me back from experiencing all the same things that other people get to have (e.g love, confidence etc.) and i just feel crushingly alone, all the time. i'm already autistic and unintelligent, and i feel like my appearance is just the kicker. can any of you guys relate?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dogbreath, returntothevoid, wCvML2 and 17 others
Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
No matter how ugly and stupid you think you are, if you try to be the best version of yourself you can still enjoy life.

bluesoapyskies

bluesoapyskies

Aug 4, 2023
100%. looks dont bring happiness, but they do bring confidence which i believe is a stepping stone to achieving happiness.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, SymphonysofAgony, B4mbi and 2 others
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Yes. I used to have pretty skin and hair and body and now its completely ruined because of an undiagnosed condition. Its my main reason for wanting to CTB and its extremely painful and debilitating. People try to say looks don't matter but we all know that's bullshit. I will say I have body dysmorphia that makes it seem worse probably but knowing what I had before and seeing old photos just seals the deal for me.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Quinton Coldwater, dialogos, wastingtime and 2 others
TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
Yes. I used to have pretty skin and hair and body and now its completely ruined because of an undiagnosed condition. Its my main reason for wanting to CTB and its extremely painful and debilitating. People try to say looks don't matter but we all know that's bullshit. I will say I have body dysmorphia that makes it seem worse probably but knowing what I had before and seeing old photos just seals the deal for me.
Me too. I envy some chronic illness influencers who remain very physically attractive throughout their illness. I get kind of (very) upset when some glorify being sick.

• Hugs
Reactions: wastingtime and toofargone6969
chop

chop

Admіnіstrator
Aug 17, 2023
just because you think you are "ugly" doesn't mean you can't live life to the fullest, fuck what anyone thinks you'll find someone who will love you for you eventually I understand you may think it's hard to keep on going because of your appearance but don't give up yet as you can still enjoy life and do all the things you wanna do including find someone you love even with your appearance, just keep trying and have persistence

• Hugs
Reactions: NoHorizon and dialogos
AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
My face structure is the only thing I have going for me, and it's honestly just as hard being outright ugly. People think I'm attractive at first, but then they start to notice everything else. My teeth, body, posture, and personality (idiotic autistic as well) are all hideous, so it's not until after an attractive person shows a brief initial interest in me that they suddenly turn a blind eye and either pretend I never existed or treat me like shit, and this happens to me everywhere I go.

• Aww..
Reactions: NoHorizon, Yavannah and dialogos
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
You know, even good looking people get ugly when they get old. Its why plastic surgery is so popular. Yet even these old people can enjoy life if they aren't poor or have debilitating illnesses. They fill up cruise liners and tourist spots, in wheelchairs and crutches too.
If looks are still important to you, Thailand has cheap, effective plastic surgery but please do your research first

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
My appearnce rather pushes me towards self harm than suicide. I need to be punished for how I let myself go. It is so fucking hard to stay clean.

• Aww..
Reactions: NoHorizon and dialogos
caraphernelia

caraphernelia

what’s so good about picking up the pieces
Aug 24, 2023
I feel guilty for thinking that i'm ugly because people tell me i'm not but i cant stand looking at myself , i cant leave my house without makeup because i'm too self conscious and i think that everyone is staring and judging me, i get so paranoid and end up breaking down. This exact thing has stopped me from leaving my house for weeks at a time. I hate feeling like this.

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
It's not the primary reason but it is a factor as to why I don't think I can live a truly happy life, even if my past trauma and current life situation were fixed.

People always act shocked and tell me I look fine but I've even had someone come up to me at a pub and say "you're fucking ugly" as his way in to talk to the attractive colleagues I was with - can't really believe my well-meaning friends after that.

Reactions: nicali845
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No matter how ugly and stupid you think you are, if you try to be the best version of yourself you can still enjoy life.
You are right about that but its very hard to enjoy life with bad looks. You'll be judged and people will assume horrible things about you if you're ugly. You can't get a good job because appearance matters more than anything else in this world. Its cruel but thats just the way it is.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Artictart

Artictart

Tired
May 6, 2023
I feel the same way, i don't have a condition or anything but i am unattractive. I lack any social skills to make up for it so i feel so unloved and lonely. It gets overwhelming to hear other people talk about relationships and friendships because i lack those things

Reactions: nicali845
Mxverick

Mxverick

Aug 12, 2023
You are right about that but its very hard to enjoy life with bad looks. You'll be judged and people will assume horrible things about you if you're ugly. You can't get a good job because appearance matters more than anything else in this world. Its cruel but thats just the way it is.

I don't belive you.
I had shaved my hair, I figured out which friends to hang out with and which ones to let go.

To fix your bad look just go to the gym (?)

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: NoHorizon, Nofuture1234 and アホペンギン
Mortadelo

Mortadelo

Arcanist
Apr 19, 2023
I don't belive you.
I had shaved my hair, I figured out which friends to hang out with and which ones to let go.

To fix your bad look just go to the gym (?)
Clearly you don't know how the life of an ugly person is.
Stop giving bs advices.

• Yay!
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, FadingFast2023, nicali845 and 1 other person
N

Nofuture1234

Jan 25, 2024
If I was attractive enough to get into a relationship where I was genuinely desired physically and emotionally, I wouldn't want to CTB at all, also most likely wouldn't hate pretty much the entire world.
Also just ignore posts like the one above they will never understand especially if they grew up before smartphones/dating apps