bipolarg0ner

bipolarg0ner

The Art of Human Sacrifice
Sep 12, 2019
I've had more than one manic episode this week. For a while now I've become more aware of the fact that I have nothing to lose. Which makes ending my life a lot easier I've had a rope tied to my dirt bike for a while now so when ever shit gets bad I can ride up to the hills and hang myself. Yesterday I lost a plushie that I talked to a lot. I miss her she was a good listener and cuddler. I feel like I'm living in the days of Armageddon. Though humanity has been through worse still feels pretty fucked up with covid and riots and shit. A couple days ago I remember when I was in highschool I got called up to the counselor office for beating the shit outta this cunt. I understood I had nothing to lose so I snuck a razor from art and planned to kill them soon as I got there ended up getting scared so didn't do it instead I got suspended and they gave me some therapy number. Me and my mum sat at therapy that day and I was actually kinda happy because there was a chance i was gonna get help. We ended up never going back because it was to much paperwork and something about a tight schedule. My mum told me "I think you'll be fine." I thought nothing much of it then but now that I have reached this point in my adult life I feel as she fucked me from childhood. Absolutely nothing got better I could have gotten help and she denied it. Anyway heard denmark does assisted suicide for the mentally ill, neat.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
bipolarg0ner

bipolarg0ner

The Art of Human Sacrifice
Sep 12, 2019
Update: found the plushie poor girl was under the bed the whole time must've mussed her. Also bought this adorable bean at safeway. IMG 20191117 100220