imastain

imastain

bleh
May 3, 2023
i dont get it man. what the fuck do i do? what the fuck am i supposed to do? fuck. i fucking wish they hated me so i could rope in peace. what do i do? i dont know i dont fucking know this isnt fair man. i have been fucking suicidal since 11 im 21 now what the fuck do i do how much longer do i gotta take this shit for for the sake of keeping others sane..

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and landslide2
anorang

anorang

Aug 17, 2024
i know that feeling too well, my friend.and sadly, here i am still alive.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
Writing a note explaining how they can move on might help them a bit. This is also a dilemma I am in.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of it all, I certainly get that it's so dreadful and torturous suffering in this existence, to me existence really is too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.

S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
The way I feel is you never asked to be born they imposed it on you so so you have to do what's best for you
I have always felt it was strange that what people call love is actually just attachment a lot of the time.
If they truly loved you and you wanted to die wouldn't they support you on what you wanted? But no they assumed that something's wrong with you

Reactions: malevolentdiety