• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys I'm new here and I think my deadline will be this upcoming weekend. I tough about ending it all for a long time and I think I'm ready. I hate waking up everyday just hating the fact I didn't die in my sleep. Does anyone have any tips for what to do before hand In preparation? My method is going to be helium hud. Do you guys think there is something else after we're gone? One last question anyone here from California?

• Hugs
Reactions: thishappened, Honigwaffel, throwaway777 and 1 other person
I

iwanttosleepforever

Jun 2, 2019
how much helium did you buy?

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Helium isn't recommended because it is often diluted with oxygen.

I

iwanttosleepforever

Jun 2, 2019
yeah the ballon time mixes it, its about 80-20
better try hydrogen or argon

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Helium isn't recommended because it is often diluted with oxygen.
Yes certain brands are but if go to a supplier where you can a tank refilled often times it isn't. I also have compression as alternative.
yeah the ballon time mixes it, its about 80-20
better try hydrogen or argon
Yes the party store of the shelf is a min of 80% but the type you get at a refillable place is 98% from my research. Compresión is my plan B if not able to get the helium needed.

Last edited:
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I have considered the helium exit bag method but the horror of whoever finds me and the fact that it is now often mixed with oxygen discouraged me...It is not so simple as it seems too...and I have read some failure stories...The people got lucky they did not end up brain damaged...

thishappened

thishappened

Apr 3, 2019
I'm sorry for your suffering. May I ask you what led you to this point?