• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
He OD on purpose. About 15 years previously he attempted suicide by hanging which failed.

He was an awful father who's negligence caused me to suffer a lot in life. When he was younger he prioritized getting attention from random women. One of them stole his small fortune and as he got older and there were no more women around. The depression got the best of him. Not only did he allow my mother, sister and I to suffer homelessness. While he lived on the beach taking care of his gf and her mother. I was in a DV relationship when I was older him and my older sister just gossiped about it nether of them offered help.

So there is not an every case of suicide causing others like family sadness or trauma. Thanks to him I've experienced worse things than him offing himself. He was worthless to me in every way imaginable. I do think it's great he used common sense. Fentanyl is pretty lethal, easy to find and a peaceful death. It's so powerful they've used it in on some death row inmates cases.

Bye "dad" đź‘‹

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, Unknown21, justwannadip and 3 others
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
You are under no obligation to love a parent or family member who has made your life Hell. I'm truly sorry you had to go through that, and you got some closure in the end that he was devoured by his own misery. I'll admit I got a little sick to my stomach reading "failed hanging attempt" since that's the method I'm using! But damn I wish I was using Fentanyl instead! I actually read we have enough Fentanyl in the United States to kill every single person in this country. Probably more than that. If we lived in a just world, they'd be using it to Euthanize the Disabled and suffering instead of rapists and murderers in prison.

Here's to hoping your shitty dad got reincarnated to homeless parents as poetic justice!

Reactions: GoatHerder, divinemistress36, droppedmysyrup and 1 other person
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
sounds like you've got something good out of life

congratulations !!!

• Yay!
Reactions: tunnelV
droppedmysyrup

droppedmysyrup

Jul 23, 2024
its good that you arent weighed down from guilt. To new beginnings

K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
A pattern I've noticed is that sometimes it's the abusers that ctb and sometimes it's the victims or both. Unfortunately for me my drug addict dad lived into his 70's causing max damage even with years of low/no contact. Nearly all the reasons I want to ctb are directly tied to things he did or did not do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking and tunnelV
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
This is the first thing I read when I get back here jfc

• Yay!