DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
We talked tonight as we usually do. Usually for about an hour to 2 hours. Sometimes less on a down day/busy day. But we usually always talk each day. Today we were hanging out and talking about life till he mentioned that he wants to show me how he pays his bills. He said "in case somethign happens I trust you to help me". Of course I want to help him in any way I can. He is 58 and has worked hard especially with how abusive my mom was. It makes me cognizant of his age and how old he is getting. I try to help in any way I can now. From cleaning the house to making sure there is a meal for everyone (dad and brother), I work hard. I am also a college student so I balance all that. The only thing is thta I dont have a job which I feel guilty for since I wish I could help out financially so I feel like a failure in that sense

Also my dad put me in charge of doing take out orders. In that, as explained in previous posts, my brother has a habit of making a bunch of expensive orders without letting my dad know and negatively affecting finances. Since he doesn't trust my bro, he let me make the orders so my brother wont do it (we also got a new card). Its a lot of responsibility. I care but sometimes its a bit too much at times. Ugh.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's great! It's important to learn skills like that, and honestly way past the time he should be teaching them. It's also really good to hear that he is starting to see the difference in your and your brothers behavior, and that you are more of an adult and should be treated like one

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
That's great! It's important to learn skills like that, and honestly way past the time he should be teaching them. It's also really good to hear that he is starting to see the difference in your and your brothers behavior, and that you are more of an adult and should be treated like one
Totally
Yeah parenting was shit when I was younger. I think it was mostly my mom (such a bitch I swear) but now she's gone its better. Even he admitted that he failed in the department of over spending as even he wasn't careful of finances. Though I guess Im still a bit salty since I felt he was blaming me entirely

Anywho, I technically am an adult but I dont want to adult, if that makes sense

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211