DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
my mom was the worst thing that happened to myself, my brother, and my father (though he was abusive in his own way but no tis nearly as bad as her). She managed to make everyone around her think she was amazing while she abused us behind closed door and sometimes in public. She was physically verbally, psychologically, etc. Just overall bad. She was even suicidal, often threatening to hurt herself. I always felt I got the brunt of it, till my brother and dad told me their stories. My brother was traumatized by my mom and he takes out his anger on me as a result of her abuse. My dad suffered horribly and was almost murdered by her on occasion. Though he knows how she was treating me, he told me he didnt do anteing because he feared for his life. One time I remember my dad protecting me and she tormented him for three hours. I dont know how to feel. On one hand I wish he did more, on another hand I dont know

My mom has since died (thank goodness) though my dad has been unable to cope with the the trauma and also being a single parent leading him and my brother to fight badly

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sinai Silence, InterstateFlowers, ocd is bad and 8 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I had a similar childhood. Our house was in constant fear and tiptoeing around trying not to set her off. I was abused by her. We never talked about it. I couldn't tell dad about it. He wouldn't have protected me. I was supposed to keep quiet about it.
*hugs*
Its horrible. My dad tried to stand up and protect me sometimes. He eventually told me he regretted marrying her, but felt he had no choice and hated it.

Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
*hugs*
Its horrible. My dad tried to stand up and protect me sometimes. He eventually told me he regretted marrying her, but felt he had no choice and hated it.

So she's dead. I guess u really hated her even to the point of death. Hope all is alright .

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Do you feel like things will improve now that you've all talked, especially with your brother? Is he aware he's abusive to you and needs to stop?

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Do you feel like things will improve now that you've all talked, especially with your brother? Is he aware he's abusive to you and needs to stop?
I think my brother is more aware. We talked a lot today. I think my dad is more set in his ways but we talk from time to time

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
My mom is abusive but I think it is because she's bipolar and because of brain damage

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99