P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
I look back on the life I lived so far and the world around me in utter confusion and baffledness. It's like the world is an enigma in an enigma. I feel so stuck in life and like there's no way for me to live decently and happily. In the end everything turns out to be BS and life itself is BS. I express this in anger to my mom and brother and they tell just tell me I'm fine since I have food and shelter and there are a lot of people out there that are far worse off than me. While these two things are true this is a stupid way of thinking and it doesn't make it right. I think the world's smallest violin song by AJR applies here

I feel so limited and like life always has a way of depriving me of every good thing and im tired of it. Feeling extremely mentally ill is also a way to describe how I feel. On a positive note I feel greatful that I have this site which fully grants me the ability to die. I feel like I haven't been putting in enough time and effort into studying methods. I gotta get back to that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life itself really is the true problem, and it's very much understandable wishing to be free from it all. It's just not worth talking about this to people who could never understand, I think that it's so insensitive how people like that just dismiss suffering, just because others may have it worse doesn't mean that our feelings aren't valid.

Last edited:
P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
Life itself really is the true problem, and it's very much understandable wishing to be free from it all. It's just not worth talking about this to people who could never understand, I think that it's so insensitive how people like that just dismiss suffering, just because others may have it worse doesn't mean that our feelings aren't valid.
I know right other people having it worse doesn't justify it and that song I mentioned says it perfectly in that line somewhere in the universe somewhere someone's got it worse. Wish that made it easier.