GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
We are midway through october, and nothing seems to give me hope to forget about all the pain thats still inside of me, all the hatred. This led me to the ultimate conclusion: November 2nd, the exact day that I had my first suicidal thoughts a few years ago. I dont know how will it all go, but as of today, Im just too tired to keep this shit up. Problems are being solved, but new, larger ones show up. The pain is not healing, no matter who helps me.

Im still gathering the materials, but im way closer to actually getting all of them than I couldve thought. If I want to work, I need to be quick, as bartovation strips take a long time to ship to my country. The rest of the materials are just around the corner for me.

Basically, Ive decided to find help in friends, once again, but instead Ive got mentally harassed, as always. The online girl is still trying to probably finish me mentally too, so im being gangbanged quite literally. For some reason, memories I completly forgot that Ive had started flooding my head, and new, insane feelings also showed up. Its all driving me crazy, leading to my decision to just finally catch the bus. It seems like a better option for me overall. I cant imagine life in such fucking pain, on god. I wish I could live a better life, but I failed the lottery, as fucking always. I was being used from the very beginning, I just didnt realise it until a few years ago.

Enough venting for today, peace and good night to yall. Ill refrain from making posts until my day arrives. Oh, and here's my cat for good sleep/day to you all! C62ae51a 4ae0 478c a379 a89ea09241e3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter, SixNeufUn and zenirsar