OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
Everything was sorted. My notes were perfected and I left instructions for everything. I was preparing myself to finally CTB. This was on the last day I could comfortably go through with this without disrupting my life if it didn't go right. Down to the final hours. Then, out of nowhere, the unexpected happens: the girl I've been so fucked up over starts talking to me again. I am only hours away from offing myself and then this happens. It was pretty bizarre timing and still feels kind of spooky to me. I'm not saying God is at work or something since I'm a firm skeptic but I can't deny that it is really strange timing.

Anyway, she said she's been thinking about me and crying and this and that and she gave me all these apologies and in my head I'm like "Okay, this is what I've been waiting on. I just hope I'm not gonna be let down again." but I'm also thinking "Shit, now I have to show up to work again" (I've been on leave).

She said she's gonna talk to me later tonight when she's not busy and we'll take it from there. I really can't get over how odd the timing is though. We'll see what happens.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mustkeyknow, GinaIsReady, SimplyTopHat and 5 others
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Man you were about to kill yourself over a girl?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Girobatol, Mustkeyknow, mesohappy and 4 others
OldGod

OldGod

Student
Feb 20, 2020
Man you were about to kill yourself over a girl?

It's a lot more complicated than that but I don't feel like justifying my reasons for killing myself right now.

• Love
Reactions: Mustkeyknow, Ximon, GinaIsReady and 2 others
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
Great news @OldGod - hope it goes how you want it to

Reactions: Soul
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
This reminded me of Murphy's law: "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong." I don't know why that happens, but I noticed if everything is alright, something may ruin the whole painting and if everything is wrong, something out of the blue appears, something is not negative happens. That's very strange. Anyway, I wish you a good luck in whatever you do!

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that your plans were interrupted. Whatever you decide to do from that moment forward, I wish you the best and peace. :hug:

Reactions: GinaIsReady
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@OldGod, I'm glad the puzzle parts fell into this position for you, and I hope it's the start of a steady stream of good outcomes for you. x

• Love
Reactions: SimplyTopHat, Lostandfound7 and Lost_the_will2_live
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
No matter what anyone says or thinks, you're right. You don't need to justify at all :) I'm super happy for you!! I'm sorry that things had pushed you to this point, but I'm glad that things have somewhat changed ❤ If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here

Reactions: Soul
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I'm so happy that u got ur girl back!! What timing!! Love is back in the air.. :heart:

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
God hear the atheist and give him (me) a girl like that, just someone to love me and I'll not CTB. Although I understand you about the work and that routine everyday, but if she's the one, if she makes you happy and alive then don't let her go, don't even look at someone else.

Reactions: GinaIsReady
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Mustkeyknow and Ximon
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
At least appendicitis didn't stop your attempt in its tracks, leaving you with 2 failed hernia repairs and a criminal record for a crime that didn't occur.

Good luck with the woman.