• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ForeverAlone_autist

ForeverAlone_autist

ugly 6’3 autistic guy whos had a rough start
Jul 7, 2024
Im planning on mixing SN with water and drinking it alongside with taking benzos. Plan on drinking alcohol too. Idk how successful this is but i hope it does something. I'll have the rope prepared too incase im still awake just numb to feeling the rope around my neck.

Is this a good method lmk

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Probably more likely to throw up. SN already has a high likelihood of vomiting even with antiemetics, I imagine, so alcohol definitely just increases the chance and probably doesn't add enough lethality to the process in the trade-off for reliability.

ForeverAlone_autist

ForeverAlone_autist

Jul 7, 2024
Probably more likely to throw up. SN already has a high likelihood of vomiting even with antiemetics, I imagine, so alcohol definitely just increases the chance and probably doesn't add enough lethality to the process in the trade-off for reliability.
So do i not need alcohol then for this too work is SN enough to kill me on its own?

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
So do i not need alcohol then for this too work is SN enough to kill me on its own?
Shouldn't need it, IIRC SN works by depressing the respiratory system (don't quote me on this, I forget if it's respiratory or central nervous) so alcohol probably won't help all that much. Far more reliable with benzo and SN i think

Reactions: ForeverAlone_autist
ForeverAlone_autist

ForeverAlone_autist

Jul 7, 2024
Shouldn't need it, IIRC SN works by depressing the respiratory system (don't quote me on this, I forget if it's respiratory or central nervous) so alcohol probably won't help all that much. Far more reliable with benzo and SN i think
Is it guranteed death?

H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Is it guranteed death?
Nothing is. Even with antiemetics there's still a decently high chance of just vomiting all that shit up or getting found by someone, especially since it's supposedly quite a loud process if you're one of the unlucky few who clings onto consciousness after a while of having it in you. It's a fairly high chance, but I can't attest to the success rate since I've never done it, nor is it my preferred method, so I don't know too much about it.

• Aww..
ForeverAlone_autist

ForeverAlone_autist

Jul 7, 2024
Nothing is. Even with antiemetics there's still a decently high chance of just vomiting all that shit up or getting found by someone, especially since it's supposedly quite a loud process if you're one of the unlucky few who clings onto consciousness after a while of having it in you. It's a fairly high chance, but I can't attest to the success rate since I've never done it, nor is it my preferred method, so I don't know too much about it.
Fuck. Well imma still do it anyways.

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
SN isn't either of those things. It works by binding to your red blood cells instead of oxygen. So basically even though you're still breathing just fine, your body can't get enough oxygen to it's cells. It's suffocation at a cellular level. You may get a headache and get dizzy, but you'll feel faint and weak then pass out before you expire. SN is more similar to cyanide in how it works as cyanide messes up the metabolism of cells, but cyanide is extremely painful and not recommended while SN is relatively peaceful and would be the second best method of choice after N in my opinion for peacefulness.
Fuck. Well imma still do it anyways.
SN is very lethal. According to my research and the accounts I've read, SN will always kill you if you take the right dosage of it even if you do vomit. You'll only survive with timely medical intervention because there's a cure to SN they can administer which essentially reverses the effects of it and it does so very quickly.

Reactions: ForeverAlone_autist and wCvML2
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you read the guide?