Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I have only 1 chance to ctb for some reason so my attempt has to be done without any failures..

Ok so my plan is drinking SN 1 glass + 2 backups), antiemetics beforehand ofc. I'm suffering from nausea so it's highly probable that I'll vomit regardless. So I'll probably drink 3 glasses..
If that happens then I'll use rbrthr3 just in case.
I'm living alone so nobody will find me. And of course I'll destroy my phone right before I drink SN bc I know my SI will kick in.
Should this work?

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Sannti and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Seems like a good plan, how much antiemetic do you plan to take?

Reactions: Minsu
Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
if SI doesn't kick in and you don't end up calling for help, downing 3 glasses should take you out after a few of being unconscious maybe.

wish you the best regardless of what happens.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Domperidone.
30mg is the recommended dosage but since you mentioned that you have problems with nausea then I think the best dosage for you would be 40mg.

Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
30mg is the recommended dosage but since you mentioned that you have problems with nausea then I think the best dosage for you would be 40mg.
Ok thx. I have no tolerance, but isn't 40 mg not enough? I thought I would take at least 2x the recommended dose..

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Ok thx. I have no tolerance, but isn't 40 mg not enough? I thought I would take at least 2x the recommended dose..
Thats for antacids.

vennnice999

vennnice999

Deathly
Sep 16, 2023
Don´t know when you are planning to do this, but seems like a solid plan. I hope you get the outcome you´re looking for, best of wishes

• Hugs
DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Good luck. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
zamzas

zamzas

Sep 14, 2023
This seems like a great plan. I hope you can reach the end you're aiming for. I wish you the best of luck. 🤍

• Hugs