• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

huftydumdum

huftydumdum

★ starrfish
Apr 10, 2023
i would like some assistance on my plan on CTBing, i plan on getting it over with soon but i need to work things out.

i plan on getting access to melatonin pills, taking those, waiting for it to kick in, then ODing on something else and possibly just dying in my sleep. i'm not sure what to OD on however, is there anything i can easily access without a prescription that would kill me in my sleep? i want to die, but if i survive i don't want liver damage or any of the repercussions of failing.

i will also send a tip to one of my online friends so that if i don't come back, they'll know what happened to me, i love them like family. i'm not sure who to burden with the fact i'll be dying, i can only tell one person incase they ruin my plan of CTBing-

if anyone has tips/suggestions/advice, that'd be wonderful
my alternative to this plan is hanging myself with an extension cord by the way, which sounds more eh than this plan

Last edited:
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
There is a lot of information regarding retirement methods here if you look in the resources section. Which method you choose is entirely up to you, however I would advise against overdosing as it is a woefully ineffective method if you wish to be dead. A random cocktail of drugs/medication is much more likely to result in organ damage than anything else, so I would suggest you to look into other methods unless that you have a very specific idea of what the compounds you would be taking do. Knowing what you are doing is extremely important when it comes to unaliving oneself, and you have the rest of your life to plan things out.