R

redkitsune98

Sep 2, 2024
I'm gonna do it very simple. Day of, I'm gonna be home alone and I'll wake up ready to do it
30 min before I'm gonna take 1 tablet each: ondansetron, ibuprofen and paracetamol
Prepare my cups, 3 cups with 25g SN and 50ml water each. Drink the first, wait for a couple of minutes and drink the second. I'll only drink the 3rd if I vomit
As soon as I feel lightheaded I'm gonna lie down in bed and wait for it to happen
I'm accepting suggestions, but I'll not be going after AE medicine for this process

Reactions: CantDoIt
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Ondansetron is an AE.

Reactions: redkitsune98
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You only need to take a second cup if or when you vomit the first cup. You are not supposed to drink more than 25g unless you have to. 25 is already an overkill. I have yet to see a third cup being taken.

Reactions: redkitsune98
N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
You only need to take a second cup if or when you vomit the first cup. You are not supposed to drink more than 25g unless you have to. 25 is already an overkill. I have yet to see a third cup being taken.
Exactly, having too much SN also will cause vomit.

Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
T

thekulprit

Sep 22, 2024
Are there any other downsides to taling more than 25g? Just vomitting?

A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
To the last reply, 25g is already a very sufficient (overly sufficent) dose but is the suggestion in the PPH and other books. Even with 25g people have vomited so for me I don't want to increase that risk thus I plan to personally just follow the protocol as written to avoid any extra possible mishaps.

And OP, one of the items you listed is an AE although it isn't the preferred AE in the PPH. But it is definitely better than nothing at all (likely).