azumangadaioh

azumangadaioh

everything you know will be erased
Sep 26, 2023
(hi! my first thread : ) bear with me) when i ctb i want to go out with a bang (literally maybe)

i've been thinking about driving my car out to this lake city 2 hours away from my state and ending it there. i really just want to go on a long road trip since i've gotten my license and i know that i wont see myself living long enough for it to happen with friends or anything so ill just go myself before i do it.

my brother has a glock (im not sure what kind of glock is it, im not very educated on guns) and im planning to take it with me so i can go out in a much more cleaner way, but recently i've been thinking of a more peaceful way to do it, preferably by a sedative or a method that would make it seem like im just falling asleep. is that possible? otherwise id just rather opt for the gun. not sure how id do it, up to my head or pop it on the roof my mouth whichever way is cleaner.

let me know if you guys know any other methods that would make it peaceful for me. if im gonna ctb i want to have fun. my life has never been fun.

(edit: linebreaks to make it more bearable to read lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: DeadlineDialer, Praestat_Mori and avaruus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There's a suicide resource compilation on here with information about different methods but anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

azumangadaioh

azumangadaioh

Sep 26, 2023
There's a suicide resource compilation on here with information about different methods but anyway I wish you the best with your plans.
thank you! im fairly new to the site so i'll look around a little more

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Hi, welcome to the forum!
But i'm gonna be really honest with you, don't miss out on the gun opportunity if it's not THAT big of a deal.
Many people here wish that they had a quick, painless method.
If you really want a peaceful method, there is a popular method called 'Sodium Nitrite poisoning'

Here is a cool guide for that:

Though now that i read your post again, i noticed that you wanted it to be like 'falling asleep', SN is not quite that, but it's close.
There is usually reported a little discomfort such as nausea and anxiety.

• Love
Reactions: azumangadaioh
azumangadaioh

azumangadaioh

Sep 26, 2023
Hi, welcome to the forum!
But i'm gonna be really honest with you, don't miss out on the gun opportunity if it's not THAT big of a deal.
Many people here wish that they had a quick, painless method.
If you really want a peaceful method, there is a popular method called 'Sodium Nitrite poisoning'

Here is a cool guide for that:
hi thank u for the warm welcome :] i was looking at the sn method too! im just trying to find a place where i can get it.

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
There isn't a more reliably lethal and quicker way than a gunshot to the brain. That said, if you do it with your bro's gun, he'll be in a world of kaka.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer, azumangadaioh and avaruus
azumangadaioh

azumangadaioh

Sep 26, 2023
There isn't a more reliably lethal and quicker way than a gunshot to the brain. That said, if you do it with your bro's gun, he'll be in a world of kaka.
yeah, thats also why im still thinking of alternatives to the gun. i've been thinking about sn but again, I'm still trying to find somewhere to get it.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
yeah, thats also why im still thinking of alternatives to the gun. i've been thinking about sn but again, I'm still trying to find somewhere to get it.
Do you live in the states? If so, you can PM me for a source.

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I wouldn't even consider SN. Have you read the megathreads or whatever? If you haven't done careful research, that's definitely where you should start. My plan to ctb is to get as drunk as I can and drown in a bathtub. Drowning is the second most reliably lethal method. I'll never know a thing after I blackout.

Reactions: Dying Knight and avaruus
azumangadaioh

azumangadaioh

Sep 26, 2023
Click on my profile, there should be "start conversation"

it just shows me this, im not sure if its because i made my account just recently but it doesnt allow meto view anybody's account right now

• Aww..
Reactions: avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
View attachment 120512

it just shows me this, im not sure if its because i made my account just recently but it doesnt allow meto view anybody's account right now
It's probably because your account is too new, you can follow me if you want the source later. Or you can request it from someone else later.

Reactions: azumangadaioh
azumangadaioh

azumangadaioh

Sep 26, 2023
It's probably because your account is too new, you can follow me if you want the source later. Or you can request it from someone else later.
i'll pm you later if you dont mind, thank you for helping me out

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
DeadlineDialer

DeadlineDialer

Traversing the grid of death
Sep 20, 2023
(hi! my first thread : ) bear with me) when i ctb i want to go out with a bang (literally maybe)

i've been thinking about driving my car out to this lake city 2 hours away from my state and ending it there. i really just want to go on a long road trip since i've gotten my license and i know that i wont see myself living long enough for it to happen with friends or anything so ill just go myself before i do it.

my brother has a glock (im not sure what kind of glock is it, im not very educated on guns) and im planning to take it with me so i can go out in a much more cleaner way, but recently i've been thinking of a more peaceful way to do it, preferably by a sedative or a method that would make it seem like im just falling asleep. is that possible? otherwise id just rather opt for the gun. not sure how id do it, up to my head or pop it on the roof my mouth whichever way is cleaner.

let me know if you guys know any other methods that would make it peaceful for me. if im gonna ctb i want to have fun. my life has never been fun.

(edit: linebreaks to make it more bearable to read lol)
What's up, welcome!

Your plan seems sound enough, but if I may I'll weight in some things to consider. You say you're not sure which Glock, it's probably a Glock 17, the standard model, which uses 9mm parabellum. 9mm isn't the moooost reliable but it can get the job done and I get it's all you have rn. If you do use that, you're going to really want to make sure you aim properly. Under chin is most comfortable, sticking it in your mouth just feels awkward and it's hard to aim at the brain stem, which is what you wanna hit. Gun is a good way to go, but in my honest opinion, if you have time and enough income for it down the line, I recommend finding a .45 cal handgun, or a shotgun (shotguns are funnily enough easier to get in some states). Those two are much more reliable, shotgun is like 90% guaranteed success. Unrelated and unimportant side note, for me personally, using someone else's gun to CTB leaves a sour taste in my mouth. That's me, however, and that's neither here nor there, this is your choice, just thought it may be worth thinking about.

I wish you luck and peace in whatever you may choose, I know this shit really sucks, and I'm sorry it's come to this. If you find out how to PM, I'm down to listen if you got stuff going on, but no pressure. I love azumanga btw :3