• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

monday?

monday?

negative utilitarian, toxic nihilist, coomerpilled
Jul 28, 2023
20230729 132719

So it works like this: I set the timer to one hour and hook up the wires to my index fingers. Then, I will tape those folded carboard pieces on top of the carotid arteries and use the tourniquet to apply the necessary pressure in order to pass out. I know the wires are kinda pointless since I will realistically be dead before the timer goes off but I want to minimize the chances of being "saved" as much as I can. I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions, especially from people who have practiced the tourniquet method.

• Wow
Reactions: _Alfarooq_
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
View attachment 117145

So it works like this: I set the timer to one hour and hook up the wires to my index fingers. Then, I will tape those folded carboard pieces on top of the carotid arteries and use the tourniquet to apply the necessary pressure in order to pass out. I know the wires are kinda pointless since I will realistically be dead before the timer goes off but I want to minimize the chances of being "saved" as much as I can. I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions, especially from people who have practiced the tourniquet method.
Personally, I have no experience. But I think that's a lot of good thinking right there. But how can you prove that all of this will be painless?

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I wish you the best, but FSH is much more reliable method.

RejectedKarma

RejectedKarma

What was I made for
Jul 27, 2023
What is the role of the electric plug & wires... Would you get electrocuted? I apologize I might sound daft but physics has never been my forte.
I noticed electrocution is not really mentioned anywhere, is it even possible? As for the pain I guess the electric chair says it all and probably what they portrayed in movies was very close to reality.

Daft-Bear

Daft-Bear

Unbearable
Jun 27, 2023
I'd probably advise against doing this. Assuming the timer goes off and you're alive, there's a high probably of nerve damage, being burned, and general unpleasantries. I'm not an electrician so I cannot verify, however I know that most electric panels trip given a high enough voltage.

Unless you have a solid grasp of electricity and circuitry, there are a lot of unknowns and risks here. You don't want to make life harder for yourself by permanently damaging yourself.

Also, if a fire were to break out as a result, you would be putting other people at risk.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Electric current is dangerous and can kill. The problem is that the current has to go through the heart and that isn't the case most of the time. There is no use to "electrify your already dead body after 1h".

Edit: Why do u think that in executions on the electric chair a higher voltage and current is used? Just my thoughts. And they are not instant anyway.

Last edited: