• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
Good morning companions, I hope you are your best. Sorry for my English, im spanish.

I open this thread to update my experience with SN. Before explaining my plan, I summarize that the reason for my ctb is a very intense physical pain with less than 25 years, that I have been with it for a year and it is getting worse and worse, completely annulling my quality of life and my social relationships . Doctors with a backache always say "muscle weakness" and "exercise" and they send you home when they have no idea. And they "scan" you for 2 minutes and kick you out because you have a history of depression and mental illness (anorexia). They only judge you and believe that you are an exaggerated and that you have no problem because the magnetic resonance is all right. I am currently taking morphine even, and it hardly relieves my pain. I've tried fentanyl, oxycodone ... of everything. I have been to the emergency department hundreds of times and they even tell me: "Well, we are not going to take your pain away" and they force me to leave after being several hours and still having enough pain (although somewhat less after intravenous medication). My family, faced with this disease (chronic pain), has neglected. I haven't talked to my parents for months because all they want is for me to go to a psychiatric center again. Several months ago I had an autolytic attempt with paracetamol, reaching almost liver failure and my sister, given the bad expectations, nor came to see me. My boyfriend of more than 2 years, yesterday finally, left me because he says he couldn't stand it anymore, that he couldn't understand my thoughts and feelings and because he suffered a lot when I told him my ideas. At no time did he understand me, he wanted selfishly to continue suffering without any real hope and having a life full of torture, sadness, pain and loneliness. It has come to me lately to say very painful things, since I had my autolytic attempt instead of trying to help me and make me happy it has been changing and treating me worse and worse despite all the efforts and that I gave everything for him. He told me horrible things and then I only knew how to say sorry, that he would never hurt me like that again. Deep down I am glad, I have nothing left in this life and now it is even easier to do ctb. I am not worried about what I am going to leave behind because there is nothing. All my life I have been rejected and I have been alone and my end is the same as all my vital journey.

Vayamos al tema. Espero recibir SN a más tardar la próxima semana. Iré a un hotel por unos días para asegurarme de que nadie me encuentre. Tome metoclopramida los dos días anteriores y la dosis estadística una hora antes, como lo indica el régimen. No tomaré antiácidos, espero que eso no me haga fallar ... Ayunaré durante al menos 8 horas.

Before that I thought about trying OD again, but I think there is no availability of difficult quantities, right?
I have more than 2 g of amitriptyline; about 250 mg of normal-release morphine and> 2g also of extended-release morphine (if I triturate the medication, will it be normal-release?), tramadol with delayed-release 50 and 100 mg (total more than 6g), as well as amounts Moderate sertraline, venlafaxine, mirtazapine ...

I await your answers and advice. I promise to update! Thanks and encouragement to all.

espero sus respuestas y consejos. ¡Prometo actualizar! Gracias y aliento a todos.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: n0505, Mylifeispointless, TimeToBiteTheDust and 4 others
CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
I'm sorry to read about your story and the ongoing pain. At least you have SN coming. It sounds more reliable/tested than another overdose. If you do decide to go ahead with the SN exit keep in touch about your regime, your thoughts, your worries etc. Lots of people on here with lots of desire to help.

Once again, I'm sorry for the physical pain you're in and the recent breakup. I wish you peace and a pain free future in whatever form.

Reactions: Mylifeispointless, Chronic pain and mediocre
C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "CaptainT, publicación: 468504, miembro: 11728"]
Lamento leer sobre su historia y el dolor continuo. Al menos tienes SN viniendo. Suena más confiable / probado que otra sobredosis. Si decide continuar con la salida SN, manténgase en contacto sobre su régimen, sus pensamientos, sus preocupaciones, etc. Mucha gente aquí con muchas ganas de ayudar.

Una vez más, lamento el dolor físico en el que te encuentras y la reciente ruptura. Le deseo paz y un futuro sin dolor en cualquier forma.
[/CITAR]
Muchas gracias, solo cuento los días para irme ya, esto es un infierno y estoy literalmente sola en este mundo.

H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
Im on my way out to. Hope i can just hit the fuckin sweetapot. Gl

C

Chronic pain

Oct 16, 2019
Buenos dias. Finalmente recibí mi SN pero me gustaría que las personas que me tienen digan si es falso o verdadero. Lo compré en ebay polaco. Os adjunto fotos. Tan pronto como separe que este es el caso, comenzaré mi régimen antiemético. ¡¡¡Gracias chicos !!!

Por cierto, ¿qué crees, diluido, se puede administrar por vena? Tengo un sistema cuentagotas.

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    6.5 MB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    780 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 999888
H

Hollow men

Nov 13, 2019
Buenos dias. Finalmente recibí mi SN pero me gustaría que las personas que me tienen digan si es falso o verdadero. Lo compré en ebay polaco. Os adjunto fotos. Tan pronto como separe que este es el caso, comenzaré mi régimen antiemético. ¡¡¡Gracias chicos !!!

Por cierto, ¿qué crees, diluido, se puede administrar por vena? Tengo un sistema cuentagotas.
He comprado el mío por ebay polaco también (único sitio donde lo he encontrado), pero al igual que tú no tengo forma de saber si es fiable... Siento mucho tu situación, me encuentro en circunstancias muy similares. Ánimo!