imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
Hey guys, I made my pre-Goodbye thread this morning, and was hopefully going to CTB tonight because my Fent was supposed to come in the mail today. ITS NOT FUCKING HERE YET!, Like god, i just want to FUCKING die pleaseeeee. Why does everything always got to fuck up? What can't everything just work out? I swear, whoever made this shit hole called life is fucked up.!!!

Hopefully it will come in the mail Monday, I am sorry guys :( I really thought it would be tonight, I am sorry if I let any on you down. :(
I will keep everyone updated and will not make another "Goodbye" Post till i have the magic powder in my hands.

Love you guys, Sorry again ;-;;-;;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: stuckinthemud, Hotsackage, Princess_Kitty and 3 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
don't stress!!<333 we're not just waiting for u to die, silly. it's not a letdown or disappointment :') while ur package makes it way to u we'll keep enjoying ur company.

• Love
Reactions: Let Me Go, stuckinthemud, IBM0000 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way you feel certainly is understandable but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I see those with that method as being fortunate as it sounds so peaceful to me.

• Love
Reactions: IBM0000 and imdepressed999
imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
don't stress!!<333 we're not just waiting for u to die, silly. it's not a letdown or disappointment :') while ur package makes it way to u we'll keep enjoying ur company.
Wow, that is probably the nicest thing anyone has ever told me! Thank you for your kind response. I am just so tired, I just need this to end.
The way you feel certainly is understandable but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I see those with that method as being fortunate as it sounds so peaceful to me.
Yes, it's very annoying. The vendor said it should be here today. Thank you for your kind words :)

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie and IBM0000
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I'm sorry you have to wait longer, it sucks. But, at least while you're waiting you have us to keep you company đź’–

The Tablet

The Tablet

drawing myself to death ❀
Jul 8, 2021
Hey guys, I made my pre-Goodbye thread this morning, and was hopefully going to CTB tonight because my Fent was supposed to come in the mail today. ITS NOT FUCKING HERE YET!, Like god, i just want to FUCKING die pleaseeeee. Why does everything always got to fuck up? What can't everything just work out? I swear, whoever made this shit hole called life is fucked up.!!!

Hopefully it will come in the mail Monday, I am sorry guys :( I really thought it would be tonight, I am sorry if I let any on you down. :(
I will keep everyone updated and will not make another "Goodbye" Post till i have the magic powder in my hands.

Love you guys, Sorry again ;-;;-;;-;
ooooof. that SUCKS. waiting is the absolute worst.....

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
Your not letting anyone down. I'm sorry it didn't arrive that must be really frustrating for you :(
I hope you receive it and as others have said you have us to keep you company until you decide to ctb

• Love
Reactions: The Tablet