• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Hey friends ...I had planned to ctb this coming month.....I know this site is not about encouraging one to ctb but I am explicitly asking for help on how I can be mentally prepared and stick to my ctb...
The things worrying me are
1.the pain that I will leave to my most loved ones especially my mum
2. The expected shame I would bear for ctbing..
How can I deal with?

Reactions: Shu, Niirvana and houseofleaves
A

allthebrightplaces

Feb 21, 2022
become more reserved, and dont worry about them. sure they'll be hurt but they will get over it. make sure you have a good plan. everything is prepared and also ik this sounds weird but prepare to fail so if you do dont be too surprised. 50/50 it. having a noncholant idc attitude is best so if you succeed great if not then you can try again yk. this is weirdly not composed ik im just tired. but good luck!

Reactions: Cheza_mus and houseofleaves
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
There is nothing you can do about those two things, except maybe trying to make it look like the cause of death is accident or natural. Close ones will be affected, that is something you gonna wanna consider but ultimately we don't live for others.

Reactions: allthebrightplaces
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, I see it as being a good idea to leave a note to those left behind to give them some closure and will mean that they are not left with unanswered questions. I feel like apart from that there is not much that you can do about the pain that it will cause others, in a life like this pain and suffering is inevitable. Grief and loss are a part of life, we will all die eventually. All life is meaningless after all. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.