cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
My cousin called my dad and left a voicemail last night at 2 am saying there were people outside his house that he owed money to and then all we heard on the voicemail was screams. Of course my dad freaks out and gets in touch with 911 and family that lives in that city. Turns out my cousin was just unbelievably high and was breaking into someone else's home.

It's just so annoying that he is having all this happening. I can only be sympathetic to a point. My cousin lives with our grandfather and scared him. It's all just a lot.

On top of that, normally I would talk to my boyfriend about this but I am newly single. I'm just so tired.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeutscheKartoffel and Shadowplay
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Tell him to get off the meth and switch to weed and h.

And don't worry, he's going to wind up with lead poisoning if he keeps robbing people. Fuck thieves.

Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
My cousin called my dad and left a voicemail last night at 2 am saying there were people outside his house that he owed money to and then all we heard on the voicemail was screams. Of course my dad freaks out and gets in touch with 911 and family that lives in that city. Turns out my cousin was just unbelievably high and was breaking into someone else's home.

It's just so annoying that he is having all this happening. I can only be sympathetic to a point. My cousin lives with our grandfather and scared him. It's all just a lot.

On top of that, normally I would talk to my boyfriend about this but I am newly single. I'm just so tired.
don't waste your time with addicts, I'm speaking from experience with my father who has always been a severe alcoholic.

He started drinking less 1 year ago but even now that he is drinking less, I'll never forgive him for the suffering he inflicted on us for 24 years. Even if he becomes completely sober, this will never fix our relationship. Funny thing is, he only started drinking less after I made the conscious choice to never forgive him no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snake of Eden and summers