DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
So, like most people I suppose, saw college as a place ot make friends, relationships, and overall be happy. what I got was the opposite

Bullying, sexual assault, and no friends. I wonder why. I thought the universe would have pity seeing as to how I was abused my whole life by my mom and bullied in school. College was supposed to be different right....right?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, stoicseal, throughtheglass and 5 others
M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
I think you know the answer to that. Anyway, justice is just a phrase. After all, schools must advertise positively.
I don't know who you really are, but since everyone is trying to take advantage of you, you must look very weak and vulnerable. If you find topics with people and get a little closer to them, you have a chance to make better friends. I'm so sorry that people are just who they are. Blank words, false advertising and all that. No one should tell you that people are good.

I really like to look at sadness, but you my princess sadness, my emotions don't want to ignore you, even if you're so desperate and demotivated.

G

Gratefulcorpse

Aug 20, 2019
You not the only one, I worked ass off trying to get into a great university ,which I did. But when I got there things were hell. I couldn't walk without people giving me funny looks, taking pictures for cyberbullying and treating me different. After 5 months I decided enough was enough and had a deep wrist cutting session that didn't kill but was the beginning of a series of serious attempts on my life.

• Aww..
Reactions: throughtheglass, Sprite_Geist, DeathIsTheWayOut99 and 1 other person
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
You not the only one, I worked ass off trying to get into a great university ,which I did. But when I got there things were hell. I couldn't walk without people giving me funny looks, taking pictures for cyberbullying and treating me different. After 5 months I decided enough was enough and had a deep wrist cutting session that didn't kill but was the beginning of a series of serious attempts on my life.
Stories like this need to be talked about more. I am so sorry for what you went through. College life can suck big time and me traumatic *hugs*

Reactions: Sprite_Geist