Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I have decided to ctb while my mom is asleep, so like around 12 or 1 am. Today is the day and I feel so excited. A wave of relief washed over me today when I saw it was Saturday. My mom couldn't get time off today for the baby shower so she is gonna be at work today. I hope it kicks her ass so she goes to bed early tonight again. I will finally be rid of this existence once and for all. I just gotta play the waiting game.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b, february in alaska, LonelyStarrySky and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Sorry to see you go yet I hope you finally manage to leave this cruel existence behind forever and find the peace you deserve.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and Some place nice
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, WAITING TO DIE and Some place nice
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
It is sad to see you go, I am wishing you the best, and luck for the most painless exit from this cruel world. <3

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Good luck, we'll be right here for you. I'll miss seeing you around on the forum, but I hope everything goes peacefully :heart:

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I have decided to ctb while my mom is asleep, so like around 12 or 1 am. Today is the day and I feel so excited. A wave of relief washed over me today when I saw it was Saturday. My mom couldn't get time off today for the baby shower so she is gonna be at work today. I hope it kicks her ass so she goes to bed early tonight again. I will finally be rid of this existence once and for all. I just gotta play the waiting game.
Good luck sweets! 💜

NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
I hope you finally get your peace and find your happiness 💙✨
May you have safe travels to some place nice ☺️🫶🏽