FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
It is beginining of my catch the bus journey. If successful i will be dead at 24/25 :)

Here is my catch the bus the bus plan and it invovles tea. I love to drink tea.
-I will wear my favourite dresses with cherries on it and my red lipstick.

- I have found a cafe near a park where i live and will go when it is not busy mainly at night. Winter will be perfect as it is dark
-order a tea to take away
- Leave with the tea and posion it when i am in the park.
Hopefully the posion knocks me out and i pass away peacefully
I would to catch the bus while drinking posioned tea.

The poision( hard part any ideas)
I am thinking of either finding a posioned plant/ flower/ berry and brew it with tea
Find one online
Eat a poision mushroom
How dangerous is this ?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i thought about the "natural" method but from what i read it didnt seem to pleasant.

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Where are you from? Maybe get a real poison? I can't imagine deadly poisonous plant being sold online

Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ą²„ļ¹ą²„
Jul 7, 2020
theonly thing i can consider for your "natural" plan would be ricin, found in castor seeds. these seem relatively easy to access online, but when ingested, it is not pleasant. it will kill though. If you can, try and use sodium nitrite(easy enough to find in america but restricted in other countries). there are better threads on this, but you could drink most of the tea, and dissolve the appropriate amout of sn into the last 50ml of tea.

I actually am interested in growing mushrooms, edible and otherwise. if you don't know exactly what you're looking for, you may just eat an edible mushroom or get some mild gastrointestinal distress. read up on the mushrooms in your area and see if you have some deadly ones in your area. they may only grow the mushrooms a certain few months of the year, so you need to keep this in mind