• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
My cat's been missing for the last couple days and it turns out he's been hanging with some other lady. She wants to keep him. I was like yea he wasn't a good fit for me I guess. I'm relieved because I had been wanting to rehome him. Glad that worked out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: binturong, StillWaiting, puppy9 and 21 others
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
My cat's been missing for the last couple days and it turns out he's been hanging with some other lady. She wants to keep him. I was like yea he wasn't a good fit for me I guess. I'm relieved because I had been wanting to rehome him. Glad that worked out.
I know when I was originally planning on CTB a huge thing holding me back was my beloved cat who was old and never left my side. I knew at his age he could not be re-homed. When he died it made plans much easier.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bluedew, Final Escape, Soul and 2 others
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
My baby Sunshine is fifteen. She can tell when I a really depressed. She sits in my lap and nibbles on my chin. She doesn't like anyone else. Hard to leave her alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, Bluedew, Final Escape and 1 other person
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Hey, that's some good luck

Reactions: Bluedew, Final Escape and Meretlein
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Hey, that's some good luck
Right I was so sad because I thought he got taken for sadistic purposes or animal control picked him up. I'm just glad he's alright and he found somewhere he likes to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, whyidon'tknow and Bluedew
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm happy that your cat has found a new owner and that she is willing to take care of him. :hug: This should help alleviate some of your troubles IRL.

Reactions: Soul and Final Escape
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
It happened to me but the other way around.Now the cat is 10 years old, she came to me when she was 2 .

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It happened to me but the other way around.Now the cat is 10 years old, she came to me when she was 2 .
Yes unfortunately cats pick their people so if u get an older cat especially, and they aren't that into u for whatever reason, they might not stick around if u let them out.

Reactions: puppy9
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018

that is hilarious :pfff: