laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I have decided to register in the forum although I already knew about its existence 2 years ago and I have visited it several times. I have decided to make my exit from this world with NS since N has become impossible to acquire. I have read the NS thread and unfortunately I will not be able to get antiemetics. I have read successful cases here that did not use antiemetics. I only have diazepam 5mg and atenolol 50mg. I guess that will help my nerves and tachycardia.

I do not know how strong NS will be in my stomach but I am not one of the people who vomits easily (I have been an alcoholic)

I have seen that they recommend 4 hours of absolute solitude, I think I can have 3:30.

I really hope this method works as my second plan would be to hang myself, but I don't know if I will have enough courage.

The reason that leads me to leave this world is to endure a depression for 19 years, panic attacks and alcoholism. I think psychiatric drugs made my brain worse. I am slower and often forgetful. Also the poverty to which I am led; from the successive crises of 2008 onwards, my economy has only diminished. I don't feel like suffering any longer.

Sorry about my English, it is not my mother tongue.

Thank you for taking me in.

A greeting.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, CoalmineCanary, Spitfire and 4 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Sorry to hear about your situation and I hope my asking does not seem callous but the drugs you felt made you slower were anti psychotics or?

Reactions: laeloth
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Welcome to the forum. Antidepressants had the same effect on me and others here so I can understand. And your english is perfect so you don't have to worry about that.

Reactions: laeloth
laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
Welcome to the forum. Antidepressants had the same effect on me and others here so I can understand. And your english is perfect so you don't have to worry about that.

It's because I use a translator. I understand reading, but I have not spoken or written for years. I don't want to say something wrong. But thanks for your comment. :)

Reactions: Kruger and Broken Chimera