L

Lucilius

Student
Feb 15, 2021
The boat
The plan is to puncture the boat and just float at sea for one hour or so on a life saver or floating cuffs until hypothermia puts an end to my misery (I have extremely low body fat, so it is going to be fast). I might also take alcohol or anti anxiety medication of some sort to make the process more pleasant. I have maybe one or two years to work my ass off to try to produce something with a modicum of worth for a change and then off we go. Or any time I want.
How ironic that there is a happy family on the box, like the one I will never have.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 15032021, tora, Lost Magic and 11 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you have a smooth transition once you decide to board the bus. Good luck :)

Reactions: 15032021 and Lost Magic
venua

venua

ven *
Jul 1, 2023
View attachment 119336
It is actually a boat! The plan is to puncture the boat and just float at sea for one hour or so on a life saver or floating cuffs until hypothermia puts an end to my misery (I have extremely low body fat, so it is going to be fast). I might also take alcohol or anti anxiety medication of some sort to make the process more pleasant. I have maybe one or two years to work my ass off to try to produce something with a modicum of worth for a change and then off we go. Or any time I want.
How ironic that there is a happy family on the box, like the one I will never have.
Good luck, stranger. Wishing you well.

Reactions: Lost Magic
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
That's an interesting plan.
Partial to seabound methods myself.
You found someplace you can drift far enough out into sea without interference?

I wish you the best of luck, with both sides of your plans.
Might as well give things a shot if you got your method ready to go anytime.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. May you find peace & freedom. Safe travels and good luck!

L

Lucilius

Student
Feb 15, 2021
That's an interesting plan.
Partial to seabound methods myself.
You found someplace you can drift far enough out into sea without interference?

I wish you the best of luck, with both sides of your plans.
Might as well give things a shot if you got your method ready to go anytime.
Not yet, but there must be. I would be setting off in the middle of the night, of course.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that when the time is right for you to leave, you find freedom from all the suffering.

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
I wish you the best of luck on your voyage stranger. Your method somewhat terrified me more than jumping off a building. 🤣

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Just make sure there aren't any sharks, crocs etc that can harm you before you CTB. Even seagulls can be a nuisance. I'm sorry this world wasn't good to you.

AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
the inflatable boat might still have parts that float, and you might instinctively hold on them to stay above water. Personally I thought about the possibility of sailing out 100 miles off shore, CTBing and trapping my body in a sinking vessel. A few miles under sea would implode everything and being at the bottom of the ocean would make it impossible to find me. Unfortunately I would need a more than a simple raft to sail that far, and sink my body.

H

homuraa

Jun 10, 2023
View attachment 119336
The plan is to puncture the boat and just float at sea for one hour or so on a life saver or floating cuffs until hypothermia puts an end to my misery (I have extremely low body fat, so it is going to be fast). I might also take alcohol or anti anxiety medication of some sort to make the process more pleasant. I have maybe one or two years to work my ass off to try to produce something with a modicum of worth for a change and then off we go. Or any time I want.
good luck