front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
He dragged my hair to the ground and hit me
I am treated like an animal locked in a cage. I cannot call the police because iam gay,The tunnel seems dark, there is really no hope I have other problems too. My mind always deceives me with this false hope
My ex gone
And my friends too because iam gay

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: jar-baby, Sannti, CTBookOfLife and 3 others
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Why did he do that? Do U still have parents to supervise you? Gonna need a bit of background information to help you. Arguing? +Isn't this forum 18+?

CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
I am so so so sorry. I was attacked (strangled) by someone recently and can't call the police either.

Recovery/Felling better tip:
Just try to latch onto things that make you happy, but not in a way that the abuse happening will make you feel worse because you were "finally feeling better" (I know the feeling), just in a way that you can tell yourself "I can go back to my happy things now that that's done."

And hey, if it "isn't ever done," I get that feeling too.

Good luck with wherever your life goes.

• Hugs
Reactions: olearius
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I'm so sorry. You don't deserve any of that.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Are the police in your area very homophobic? I don't quite see the connection. Are you able to leave home in the near future? If you are being abused and rejected for who you are, it sounds like you need a fresh start. If the area you live is particularly homophobic, maybe you should look to move to somewhere where people are more tolerant. I'm sorry. Your situation sounds awful.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is so horrible what happened to you, it disgusts me how humans just create so much harm. But anyway best wishes.

J

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
Is being gay a crime where you live?

Reactions: Wehmut