coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
I hate it. Like take for instance when i feel like im a bad awful evil person who just hurts people and then feel bad but does nothing to stop it. when i think that i go "yeah its right" but then when other people tell me it my brain goes "no im a fucking perfect angel i've never hurt anyone and if i did it was either justified or not my fault or etc" and like it's almost like both exist in my brain at the same time alot of the time like i think both at once and it feels like my brain is getting fucking torn in half and is just screaming at me and like idk what's real or what to believe lol.

it's very unpleasant and whenever my brain does this i wanna just knock myself out. it doesnt even just happen with this it happens with other stuff too but its most apparent with this specific topic. i hate it. how do i either A: get it to stop or B: knock myself out for a bit?

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and timetodie24
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
You're gonna hate this, but honestly probably mindfulness and meditation would help you with the screaming brain. For me, I try to identify where the noise in my brain is coming from and then I concentrate hard on a different area of my head that doesn't sound loud. For example, if the thoughts are coming from the back of my head I concentrate on my forehead.

coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
You're gonna hate this, but honestly probably mindfulness and meditation would help you with the screaming brain. For me, I try to identify where the noise in my brain is coming from and then I concentrate hard on a different area of my head that doesn't sound loud. For example, if the thoughts are coming from the back of my head I concentrate on my forehead.
wdym? like they arent physical its just all in my brain and its literally fucking all consuming lmao usually the only thing i can do is just like scream and cry and usually just go have a drink depending how bad it is