liz!!!!!

liz!!!!!

liz <3
Feb 8, 2023
last night i managed to talk to him. he has a habit of asking...unhinged questions. i usually just say yes, or mhm, or repeat what he says to make him happy. last night he asked a question he'd asked before. "would you leave me if i cheated on you?" i hesitated, but i still said yes. "even if i did it a lot?" i hesitated again. and then something that never happened before happened. i started to feel like crying. i didn't want him to know, so i just choked it back and closed my eyes. i wasn't sure if i could answer without breaking, so i just asked him not to make me sad. "i'm not...trying to." and then he repeated his question again. i managed to answer him, but i could still feel the tears i tried to hold back falling regardless. i don't know why i got so overwhelmed. i'm becoming more of a crybaby each day. but i'm tired of loving someone who says they love me just to avoid me all the time. i'm starting to feel like he only keeps me around to feel like he has at least one person who loves him the way i do. but i guess i got myself into this situation anyways, right? i just wish i could have a normal relationship again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
you're not a "crybaby "for feeling hurt after being asked such a dumb question. don't listen to what people say, like: "oh, but don't you know i love you?" look at their actions. when they're unwilling to work with you, it's not your job to fix their problems, trust your inner guidance about this. at some point, when you've done all you can, and nothing comes back, it's time to take care of yourself, you deserve better, and you know it. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: liz!!!!!, Lost in a Dream and TransilvanianHunger
TraurigerClown

TraurigerClown

Dec 13, 2022
I cant imagine how you feel, but i send you many many big hugs!
Its cruel what he´s doing to you and as a guy myself, its not understandable how to force and sorry but it sounds like he enjoys doing this to you...its unforgivable.
I would´ve never done this to any girl, but well...im all alone since my daughter died!

Anyway, big hugs and dont let him hurt you, even if it sounds impossible

Reactions: dreamscape1111 and liz!!!!!