masochisticsorrow

masochisticsorrow

Apr 15, 2023
My body is so gross, everyone around me thinks so too. I'm disgusting, I'm a gross creature made of skin and bones, you can see the bones bulge out from my skin, you can see my stupid ribcage, my wrists are abnormally thin. My chest is too small and my thighs are too. I wanna cry, I wanna be pretty like my friends, I'm so ugly, my teeth are so big, my eye bags are too dark. Everytime I look in the mirror I cant help but tear up, I look so inhuman, I'm disgustingly skinny and I cant fix it. I wanna hang myself, I want to tear away all my skin, because it's just absolutely disgusting, I want to be someone entirely different.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: pinkribbonscars, heavyeyes, HadItAll and 19 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I'm sorry to read you're feeling this way, l am sure you've heard this b4 but how we look on the outside doesn't matter, it's what's in our hearts that's important, a good heart makes a person beautiful! If those around you are saying you're ugly then you're surrounded by the wrong people! I hope this helps you and p.s l send you a heartfelt hug 🤗

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: User00, serce, EmmaD and 3 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Oh sweetie...I'm so sorry you feel that way. Although I do know how it feels.

You seem very young, I've been struggling for years with how I look, so insanely insecure..and why? Because other people, because ' the accepted beauty standard'

Who you are and what you can be for others is the real beauty ( sorry for using your words @LONE WOLF. )

My granny used to tell me that " pretty plates will fade'.
I try to remember that...

🤗

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: deadkittyxo, serce, EmmaD and 3 others
sheepgirl

sheepgirl

Student
Aug 11, 2018
I relate; except I'm the opositw. Im morbidly obese and have binge eating disorder but I can't stop binging. Part of the reason I'm gonna kill myself

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ihatemylife, User00, unplug and 4 others
tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
same. body dysmorphia is the worst.

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Same, but it's my face. I already even got surgery but it wasn't enough..,
Life is not fair and I hate this world!

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Same im also hopelessly ugly lol

• Hugs
Reactions: gh0sttx
Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
Ugly face, receding hairline, get laughed at in public regularly. Not my main reason to CTB though, as I've gotten used to it.

• Love
Reactions: Jezzibell
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I hate my body simply because of the sex I was born as, so I can sort of relate. All I can say is I am sorry.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
My body is so gross, everyone around me thinks so too. I'm disgusting, I'm a gross creature made of skin and bones, you can see the bones bulge out from my skin, you can see my stupid ribcage, my wrists are abnormally thin. My chest is too small and my thighs are too. I wanna cry, I wanna be pretty like my friends, I'm so ugly, my teeth are so big, my eye bags are too dark. Everytime I look in the mirror I cant help but tear up, I look so inhuman, I'm disgustingly skinny and I cant fix it. I wanna hang myself, I want to tear away all my skin, because it's just absolutely disgusting, I want to be someone entirely different.
That really hurt to read, and I feel for you. I offer not a plattitude, but a fact: the framework for conventional beauty is built around what would be the most pleasing fuck-hole.
And now for the platitude: there's probably an over-weight girl in your group of friends who looks at your body with envy. We can never love what we have; we're hard-wired against it, or something.

Reactions: User00
TowerRoad

TowerRoad

Apr 21, 2023
It is so hard reading your post. I was born with a "normal" body but still my mental issues take me to the edge and suicidal thoughts. You are in a tough spot. No words can help you change what you feel about you and I understand you and respect your point of view. sending you hope from here.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Ugly face, receding hairline, get laughed at in public regularly. Not my main reason to CTB though, as I've gotten used to it.
Yeah l had one of those receding hairlines,l blame the shampoo l used at the time called 'Wash and Go' l used it and my hair Went? 😁😁😁