onthelastday

onthelastday

I died long before i met you.
Apr 16, 2021
i can't stand it any longer, i'm leaving next week, after my mom's birthday, it's a strange feeling to know that i won't be here anymore, has it happened to someone here when planning ctb? like, in a few days I won't be here anymore, everything will end, the pain and the emptiness will burn with me, I will stop being an empty body and just be an emptiness, I really hope that I die

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: S like suicide, Dead Meat, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 5 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I don't know what to say;( It's tough. There's no easy way to do it. But I understand this feeling you have. You've been hurting a lot, and you need to find the way to end the pain:( I can relate. It's really weird, because I'm planning to ctb in a few months and it feels so strange... Not in a good way:(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FuneralCry, Dead Meat, onthelastday and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is surreal, the thought that you will no longer exist and yet the world will continue. I'm sorry life has been cruel to you, nobody deserves to suffer and I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and ExhaustedExistence
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think about not existing all the time and it's just impossible.
I mean, as long as I have consciousness I can't know what not being part of this world feels like.
Here's the irony: I won't ever know it because I won't have a brain to think once I'm gone. I'm so lost lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: onthelastday, Dead Meat, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 1 other person
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I think that not existing is just like sleeping. But it's really weird feeling that we all are going to die no matter if we want or not. I'm still scared of unknown.

• Hugs
Reactions: onthelastday, FuneralCry, S like suicide and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
it is quite a surreal feeling, but it's quite normal to feel that way in my opinion. think about it, this world is all we know, it obviously sucks, but it's the only thing we've experienced. What calms me is that everyone will die eventually. You can run, but you can't hide from the grim reaper.

Reactions: onthelastday and FuneralCry